• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is it possible to scale Naruto's durability off of this feat:

And by that I mean when Naruto's 4-tailed cloak tanked Oro's sword of Kusanagi (it was a powerful strike by the way. Did oro's neck stretch miles away?), which could damage the Adamantine Staff that is said to be as hard as diamond back in part 1. We do that a lot with speed. Take Bambina being FTL from dodging Coco's mold spears for example. All of the top tiers are scaled off of bambina for that feat alone. Can we not do the same for Naruto? If so, the implication is the top tiers and god tiers in naruto are probably more durable then what is listed currently. Although that would be up to calcers to decide as I do not know how much energy is required to damage the adamantine staff even though it's very thick compared to the diamonds we are familiar with in real life.

And before it's brought up; yes Sasuke's Katana did stab Naruto because of shin's manipulation but I'm under the impression that it was because of two things:

A) Sasuke was inside Naruto's chakra shroud so the durability could have already been bypassed B) Sasuke's katana is more powerful than oro's kusangi. It does have great feats from the boruto movie plus stabbing naruto should be a positive feat for the katana, not a negative feat for Naruto.

A few things wrong here:

1- Irrelevant, dodging =/= durability so you used a bad example.

2-Naruto got STABBED witht he Kusanagi so no it doesn't scale, implying that Moon Level < Diamond is horribly wrong.

Also it was mention it was a NORMAL Ninjato not the Kusanagi so also no.

How exatcly would it be a possitive feat to get stabbed by a regular sword?.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
A few things wrong here:
1- Irrelevant, dodging =/= durability so you used a bad example.

2-Naruto got STABBED witht he Kusanagi so no it doesn't scale, implying that Moon Level < Diamond is horribly wrong.

Also it was mention it was a NORMAL Ninjato not the Kusanagi so also no.

How exatcly would it be a possitive feat to get stabbed by a regular sword?.
You realize OP is talking about something else completely right...and that it was not implied to be anything. Naruto noted it was Sasuke's sword. Sasuke's sword is the Kusanagi. Stop.

Anyway, OP. Scaling Naruto's durability to the Kusanagi is meaningless as Naruto's current durability is already greater than any diamond.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Anyway, OP. Scaling Naruto's durability to the Kusanagi is meaningless as Naruto's current durability is already greater than any diamond.
That's what I mean in his 4 tails form he was able to tank a blade that could damage the adamantine staff and the force behind the attack (when oro stretched his neck and flung 4 tails naruto what appears to be for miles) was stronger then when oro fought sarutobi. If 4 tails naruto could do that we have this situation for durability: Boruto movie Naruto > The last Naruto > EoS NAruto > sage bijuu mode naruto > bijuu mode naruto > KCM naruto > 6 tails naruto > sage mode naruto > 4 tails naruto > diamond

That's what I mean in his 4 tails form he was able to tank a blade that could damage the adamantine staff and the force behind the attack (when oro stretched his neck and flung 4 tails naruto what appears to be for miles) was stronger then when oro fought sarutobi. If 4 tails naruto could do that we have this situation for durability: Boruto movie Naruto > The last Naruto > EoS NAruto > sage bijuu mode naruto > bijuu mode naruto > KCM naruto > 6 tails naruto > sage mode naruto > 4 tails naruto > diamond

Actually let me correct myself a bit: Boruto movie Naruto > The last Naruto > EoS Naruto > sage bijuu mode naruto > bijuu mode naruto > KCM naruto > 6 tails naruto > sage mode naruto > 4 tails naruto > The attack oro used with the sword of kusunagi on 4 tails naruto > the attack oro used to damage the adamantine staff > adamantine staff = diamond

TheMightyRegulator said:
Oh....so your arguing for PIS? I thought that was common knowledge tbh...
No I wasn't arguing for PIS. What exactly would be PIS? I was just wondering if we could somehow scale the adamantine staff (which is as hard as diamond) to when 4 tails naruto tanked Oros attack with the sword of kusanagi, which can damage anything at diamond lvl but stops at 4 tails cloak lvl. Logic dictates that naruto's durability sky rockets from there as each form is stronger and more durable then the previous one, especially the chakra cloaked versions. Right now naruto and Sasuke are moon lvl for durability but with the scaling from 4 tails could they potentially be more durable then moon lvl in your opinion? We do it with speed why not base his durability off of a feat that could scale him even higher then he is now?

PIS has many connotations but my take on it is: feats that occur which contradicts previous showings. This won't be an upgrade or he won't scale "higher" but if you provide a scan of the feat and show it to a mod then they would probably add it to Naruto's page referring to Sasuke's Kusanagi piercing Naruto as an outlier as he tanked something similar while far weaker.

Back