• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions about naruto's speed.

Question 1. Why are a lot of character's who scale to KCM1 Naruto Sub-reletivistic.
everyone's scaled to A but A doesn't have any reasoning to why he's subreletivistic. and the only speed calc I can find that the character's are scaled too. is Kakashi blocking lightning at mach 2000+ and There is no note for Naruto's speed to explain the scaling. (Something I really wish more verses had. cause Fairy tale's page really clarifies.)

2. Why is there a calc for Kirins speed at mach 8000+ but it's considered light speed on Sasuke's page?

Just a question I always had, from watching the anime and watching naruto “dodge” madaras light fang, it always looked like light fang shot out and then madaras head moved to make it cut naruto. Wouldn’t that be dodging madaras head movement rather than the light?

Just a question I always had, from watching the anime and watching naruto “dodge” madaras light fang, it always looked like light fang shot out and then madaras head moved to make it cut naruto. Wouldn’t that be dodging madaras head movement rather than the light?
You watched the anime version of this and still has doubts? Frame by frame, you see the beam being just a few centimeters away from his face. It’s clear enough.

You watched the anime version of this and still has doubts? Frame by frame, you see the beam being just a few centimeters away from his face. It’s clear enough.
Literally just watched it slowed down to a quarter speed and it clearly wasn’t aimed directly at his face because otherwise how would the truth seeking orb staff be full cut in half but not a whole directly through the middle yknow? I was just asking a question big dawg.

Literally just watched it slowed down to a quarter speed and it clearly wasn’t aimed directly at his face because otherwise how would the truth seeking orb staff be full cut in half but not a whole directly through the middle yknow? I was just asking a question big dawg.
to be fair the Truth seeking staff was right in front of his face at the time.

to be fair the Truth seeking staff was right in front of his face at the time.
My brother in Christ if the staff was directly in his face its not getting cut in half no? Just a hole pierced through it. The fact that his headband which is floating behind him to the side and the staff get cut fully in half means motion of the head after the fang is activated and naruto would be dodging the head movement not the straight light line no? ( genuinely not trying to troll here ive thought about this forever and am asking on a whim )

Clearly where the heck should their speed be? cause their AP seems fine.
They'll be revised. Eventually
But if you feel you can cook something up, go ahead
My brother in Christ if the staff was directly in his face its not getting cut in half no? Just a hole pierced through it. The fact that his headband which is floating behind him to the side and the staff get cut fully in half means motion of the head after the fang is activated and naruto would be dodging the head movement not the straight light line no? ( genuinely not trying to troll here ive thought about this forever and am asking on a whim )
Tbh the databook and the manga both imply that it's Madara's swing of the beam that's the real deal.

They'll be revised. Eventually
But if you feel you can cook something up, go ahead
Lol I absolutely can not. I'm just trying my best to sort out the pages and that's even accepted. I'm not sure Kirin being lightpseed accepted is still accepted. I'm just surprised such a massive verse is so behind on speed scaling.

Lol I absolutely can not. I'm just trying my best to sort out the pages and that's even accepted. I'm not sure Kirin being lightpseed accepted is still accepted. I'm just surprised such a massive verse is so behind on speed scaling.
LS Kirin is accepted
I made the thread myself

Major verses usually get to a point in time when the stats needs to be revised again
The Sub rel scaling is Kakashi's MHS+ calc times Gate multiplier (at least I think it was)

I wish that was made more apparent on their pages. (I just noticed it. This series really needs a notes on the speed section.)

Question 1. Why are a lot of character's who scale to KCM1 Naruto Sub-reletivistic.
everyone's scaled to A but A doesn't have any reasoning to why he's subreletivistic. and the only speed calc I can find that the character's are scaled too. is Kakashi blocking lightning at mach 2000+ and There is no note for Naruto's speed to explain the scaling. (Something I really wish more verses had. cause Fairy tale's page really clarifies.)

2. Why is there a calc for Kirins speed at mach 8000+ but it's considered light speed on Sasuke's page?
That’s all getting worked on eventually. Naruto verse’s speed stuff is horrendously outdated.

Sub Rel comes from the 5x first Gate Multiplier being applied to the MHS+ Kakashi Calc. So basically people as fast or faster than 1st Gate Guy.

And the Kirin calc just needs to be removed eventually.

That’s all getting worked on eventually. Naruto verse’s speed stuff is horrendously outdated.

Sub Rel comes from the 5x first Gate Multiplier being applied to the MHS+ Kakashi Calc. So basically people as fast or faster than 1st Gate Guy.

And the Kirin calc just needs to be removed eventually.
So Basically mid tier's would be sub rela, with higher teir's bein reletivistic to FTL?

So Basically mid tier's would be sub rela, with higher teir's bein reletivistic to FTL?
not necessarily.

for one there's no longer a rel meta since the calc got scrapped. There are also some calcs that still need to be made and evaluated from what I remember.

the plan is to start revising from Part 1 onwards.

Back