• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is it okay to use gifs for character portraits?

I ask this out of curiosity as I've never seen it used. So I presume only pictures are allowed. However, I don't plan to make this gif the main portrait, I've actually added several just for the sake of getting a better feel for the character. Here's the sandbox I've worked on. If the gif's allowed, that's great, if it isn't, I've placed a duplicate of the same pose that is just a picture. Chained 2 is the gif, Chained is the picture. If gifs aren't allowed for some formatting reason, that's fine, but it would be a little cool to have.

I'm aware, I simply like adding more despite more not being necessary. It gives you a better feel for the character and is simply there if you'd like to look at the character more. We have other profiles for the verse that had already been made a while ago doing similar things (Some of them are actually necessary as it's a character after a time-skip or transformation, but that's not what we're talking about here). I don't think there's any harm in it.

Back