• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Goku faster than time itself?

I got this guy I’m debating and he claims Goku is faster than time itself. This is his argument.
“Goku is faster than time itself, which means he can travel in negative seconds. This was shown when he fought hit.”

I don’t know if this is true but we’re debating whether who’s faster between Post-Crisis Superman and Goku

Last edited:
It's like teleportation. You don't react to the teleportation itself, but you predict where they will go. After that, it's just a matter of being faster than their normal attack speed and hitting wherever the teleported to.

So no, Goku never kept up with Hit during Timeskip, he just adapted to fighting someone who can skip time.

It's like teleportation. You don't react to the teleportation itself, but you predict where they will go. After that, it's just a matter of being faster than their normal attack speed and hitting wherever the teleported to.

So no, Goku never kept up with Hit during Timeskip, he just adapted to fighting someone who can skip time.
Ah ok cool. What about the white void feat? I see that a lot too.

Also, who do you think is faster between the two?

DB-DBZ-DBGT-DBS-DBX Goku = No

DBH Goku (Xeno/CC) = Yes (they have immeasurable speed on this wiki)

1. yeah no, just adaptating to his fight style and later resisting the time skip with kaioken

2. voids don't give speed unless there is some implications that normal travel is impossible there related to it

3. if it is super goku, i think he is faster due to multipliers

To be fair, KK boost power and speed, not give resistance so him using KK resisting time skip is really bad logic. Also hit time skip is a power he applied on himself to skip time, how Goku gonna resist something that not target or apply on him???. But anyway the feat was dimissed as outlier and Goku was given resistance instead so........

Back