• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Gojo's infinity passive or automatic hax?

Hello, I will finish with a short summary. Is gojo's infinity passive or automatic hax? Personally, I believe it is automatic hax, I will argue with those who want to argue.

Do you know what the definition of passive is, buddy? Passive means that it works in 0 seconds, independent of the person's mind, and is always active (it also has to work unintentionally). Gojo describes this as "I CAN KEEP IT active almost ALWAYS with the least amount of resources." Do you think this is passive, my friend?:D It is fully explained here

Passive in the sense its active as long as he's thinking.
Nope it is auto hax because this ability is not active at 0 seconds and not always active. When Gojo activates the ability, it works automatically, which makes it an auto hax.

Nope it is auto hax because this ability is not active at 0 seconds and not always active. When Gojo activates the ability, it works automatically, which makes it an auto hax.
I guess? But in a practical sense its passive.

Merhaba kısa bir özet ile bitireceğim. Gojo'nun sessizliği pasif mi yoksa otomatik hax mı? Şahsen ben otomatik hax burada, tartışmak isteyenlerle tartışırım.
automatic hax but it is debatable, if something like semi-passive comes with the new system, gojo infinity can be taken as semi-passive.

We have already seen 2 times in the series (against yuji and jogo) that gojo can consciously turn off the ability, it is not passive

Bro, I explained to you above what passive is and why it is not passive, can you please review it?
It's semantic.

In real life's definition, you don't need to be like that in order to be qualified as "passive". You only need to do things subconsciously (like your brain does its work, heart beats, etc.), not manually (which means "active").

So Arkenis isn't wrong in a way.

Yeah effectively speaking in a fight limitless would be passive. And turning off something doesn't mean its not passive, that just means its a passive hax that's controllable.

t's semantic.

In real life's definition, you don't need to be like that in order to be qualified as "passive". You only need to do things subconsciously (like your brain does its work, heart beats, etc.), not manually (which means "active").

So Arkenis isn't wrong in a way.
Dude, why don't you read the messages I sent? Gojo says in his own words: "I can keep it active almost forever." That Gojo cannot display 100/100 control over infinity. As +, I have already explained passive and automatic above.

Yeah effectively speaking in a fight limitless would be passive. And turning off something doesn't mean its not passive, that just means its a passive hax that's controllable.
A controllable passive hax? Well... do you think Gojo has 100/100 control over this? :D

It's passive in the sense that he doesn't need to manually activate it. He can consciously de-activate it tho

Gojo solos Goku.
How does Gojo counters that?
8gho4a5vpzez.jpg

This ability is not passive. Gojo can't quite adapt to his ability. In addition, we are told that it automatically passes by pressing
What do you mean he can't adapt to his ability? What does that have to do with it being passive? I don't know what you mean by "automatically passes by pressing".

Passive is like something that happens naturally for example
You mere presence scared the shit out of people which makes your fear manip passive
Gojo however just keeps this active but it works at all times, so its similar in a way, because while he is sleeping its also probably working
But the infinity isn't a good defense system anyways
It won't protect gojo from nonphysical attacks like fear manip or death manip

Passive is like something that happens naturally for example
You mere presence scared the shit out of people which makes your fear manip passive
Gojo however just keeps this active but it works at all times, so its similar in a way, because while he is sleeping its also probably working
But the infinity isn't a good defense system anyways
It won't protect gojo from nonphysical attacks like fear manip or death manip
It has little to do with the topic, but thank you for your opinions. I explained many times on the page that infinity is automatic hax. You can surpass Gojo's infinity by exceeding your perception speed.

Back