• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is DBSH possibly in line for changes due to the new tiering?

I think the supporters know what statements I'm implying towards here (time and space shit) so I'm wondering, is DBSH possibly in line for revisions?

from what i understood, the new tiering has qualitative superiority give 1-A to superiority similiar to existence and nonexistence, like reality-fiction interaction, dreams as realities, etc

dragon ball's low 1-C comes from their hypertimeline containing the multiverse, so from what i recall, it qualifies as a level above it due to the hypertimeline working like a timeline does to a universe leading to low 2-C

so i don't think they are affected by the tiering changes

from what i understood, the new tiering has qualitative superiority give 1-A to superiority similiar to existence and nonexistence, like reality-fiction interaction, dreams as realities, etc

dragon ball's low 1-C comes from their hypertimeline containing the multiverse, so from what i recall, it qualifies as a level above it due to the hypertimeline working like a timeline does to a universe leading to low 2-C

I think he might be referring to the transcending stuff statements

SDBH also has Beats World and the Charisma World so I'm wondering if it's possible for 1-C. Iirc it's R>F for Charisma World>Beat's World>SDBH. They changed the standards on R>F for dimensional transcendance too

1-A probably isn't likely.

Back