• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Asura Multi-Galaxy?

I don't know much about the issue. What is the evidence?

I'd say he's galaxy level, judging by the guidebook scans saying that Chakravartin is the size of the Galactic Core, though not multi-galactic.

I agree. Like what SprialMaster said, judging by the guidebook scans of the AW's complete works book, Chakravartin's true form is the size of the Galactic Core, otherwise the size of our Milky Way Galaxy. Considering that Asura punched Chakra's giant true form, you'd think he'd at least be put at galaxy level but.....

Main reason I consider him multi-galaxy:

1) Idol!Chakravartin is weaker than his next two forms.

2) Hes basically already galaxy-sized as the idol.

3) Hes going all out in his final form and Asura still overpowers him.

being the size of the galactic core isn't galaxy level

even if you blew up the Milky Way's supermassive black hole, you still wouldn't be galaxy level

Maybe we should distert a difference between low-galaxy and nebula.

If I recall corretly, the galactic core contains many nebula (which in turn possess many stars), so Chakravartin and Asura should be at least low-galaxy in my opinion.

Plus there are significant sized galaxies smaller than the milky way. The core alone is bigger than some other galaxies (about 30,000LY, which is bigger than both the Small and Large Magellanic Clouds, which are 7000LY and 14,000LY respectively).

Well, regardless whether Asura is high 4-A or 3-C or 3-B, his or Chakravartin's profile should be adjusted to match the other: [1]

Antvasima is right. His or Chakra's profile should be adjusted to match the other, as it doesn't make any since for Asura to be able to beat Chakravartin if he's only 4-A at his most strongest while Chakra is at 3-B at his most strongest.

Um...SeiryuShin can i ask you something?

Do you not like Asura, let alone Asura's Wrath? I'm curious because i don't wanna say your downplaying the game, so i wanna if theres any particular reason why you put Asura at Tier-4 for.

There is a difference between hating something and disagreeing with something.

How tho? Like being galaxy sized would make you galaxy level unless you're as soft as a pillow or something. Unless plasmas are actually worth more in density than solids and I wasn't aware of this.

Also it's kind of supported even more with how stars in the galaxy are all spread out, it's not one giant mass as opposed to Golden Chakravartins giant body that is one giant mass.

I'm just asking, Antv. Its his opinion on what power Asura or Chakra are at. For me i think Chakra is fine in Galaxy Level in his giant "true" form, for Creator Form i would put Chakravartin, IMHO, Universe level and thats just Chakravartin at full power and at his absolute best. But i'm actually fine if Chakravartin was just Multi Galaxy at fullpower, but then again, its anybody's game to think how powerful a character truly is to them.

Well i'm just saying that as long as Chakravartin or Asura are anywhere in Tier 3, then i'm satisfied. But now that i think about, Chakravartin or Asura being Mid or High 4-A with both being in their most powerful form would be alot more safe for everyone than putting them in even low or mid 3-C. -To Handsome Protagonist.

It's because Chakravartin is what i would see as being a "legit" Universe creator/destroyer, going by both him telling Asura that HE(Chakra) created the unverse and by the tier list here on the site. Like i said above, as long as both Chakravartin and Asura are anywhere in the Tier 3 place then its alright with me then.

creating the universe on its own doesn't automatically give you universal durability, see Haruhi

also the fact no timeframe is given at best you can say multi galaxy level for said "Feat", which last I checked has yet to proven

Gaxlaxy or Multi Galaxy is fine with me. Hell I'm pretty chill with Chakra or Asura being Mid to High 4-A level, Shin. All i know is that at least Asura or Chakravartin can beat Bills or Whis, thats for sure.

Well not that i dont agree but i thought id bring this to your attention, it looked like Asura was a smidge larger than earth and he was about as big as a ping pong ball, possibly a little smaller when he punched Chakravartin's head in comparison with each other., while that may not seem like much it does not factor the major size difference between solar systems and galaxies.

I have no opinion on the issue, but I adjusted Chakravartin down to Asura's level as you wished SeiryuShin. If you prefer to revert either his profile or that of Asura to the previous level, please do so.

Actually can you adjust his strongest form to either galaxy+ or multi galaxy level please, will be getting back to work soon

also I'll send you some info about demonbane to see what your opinion is of it

Hmm.. looking back. During Asura's ascension to fight Chakravartin in his Destructor form (Spoilers.) near the end of the series. I did notice a collection of possibly galaxies around Chakravartin when he was sitting there waiting for Asura to charge at him.

PhpNQKC8TPM 141
You notice those white things around Chakravartin? I'm talking about those.

3718264-4243136755-Maxre
Here's a better image.

I fixed it to "galaxy+ to multi-galaxy+". What do you think about the above picture SeiryuShin? Should we adjust their final forms to "multi-galaxy+"?

SeiryuShin did reminded me that the game didn't say how long it took Chakra to create the Universe,so i will say that Chakra and Asura's final forms could be multi-galaxy, likely much higher in my honest, final opinion and thought? What about you SeiryuShin?

galaxy+ is the "Safer" bet

I remember someone mentioning there was something off about said galaxies

Multi-Galaxy Level+ is what I would go for, people are just off about the galaxies surrounding Chakravartin for some reason even though the whole game has had bad size scaling and the galaxies size scaling is the least bad of them all. I don't get it honestly.

Back