• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok apparently Tony's LS in his classic armor is class K but the description of it gives the look that it should be more than that, even if Tony only needed to move 1/4 of the Ship's weights, keep going being class M.

47,000/4=11750*5=58750tons

Probably needs a rough calc but it should be noted that is is IMMENSLY easier to pull things in water than it is to pull things on land. This is why you can push speedboats despite not being able to lift several tons

Probably needs a rough calc but it should be noted that is is IMMENSLY easier to pull things in water than it is to pull things on land. This is why you can push speedboats despite not being able to lift several tons
Yes, I know that, but a certain degree of Force most still be exerted with large ship i think

There is a lot of Iron Man feats that were left without calc, so you may some if those aswell.

In addition to the OP, the Model 4 should be fairly above the Model 1 that perfomed the main Class K feat that all armors scale to.

Okay, I found a lot of crap, but these two are the most interesting.

First from IM #135 Titanium man pulls out a skyscraper down after destroying the columns of one side, the armor is capable off pushing it back but it takes some power to do so. Armor told me some time ago that this might be Class M depending on the method.

IM #259 carries a "16,000 ton" nuclear reactor from california to half a mile deep in the pacific trench.

For one, the feat is not done by an amped ironman like the profile states, i confirmed it, but for two, I don't know where the 16,000 ton figure comes from as is not 'clearly' stated in the comics.
And for three, it also counts as speed feat since he managed to travel such a long distance in less than seventy seconds while carrying a hampering amount of weight.

Miscellaneous but in IM #229 a weaker armor like the stealth suit can easily lift and toss this large boulder, Titanium man proceeds to destroy it with the same beams that the suit tanks in the page.

First from IM #135 Titanium man pulls out a skyscraper down after destroying the columns of one side, the armor is capable off pushing it back but it takes some power to do so. Armor told me some time ago that this might be Class M depending on the method.

IM #259 carries a "16,000 ton" nuclear reactor from california to half a mile deep in the pacific trench.

For one, the feat is not done by an amped ironman like the profile states, i confirmed it, but for two, I don't know where the 16,000 ton figure comes from as is not 'clearly' stated in the comics.
And for three, it also counts as speed feat since he managed to travel such a long distance in less than seventy seconds while carrying a hampering amount of weight.

Miscellaneous but in IM #229 a weaker armor like the stealth suit can easily lift and toss this large boulder, Titanium man proceeds to destroy it with the same beams that the suit tanks in the page.
@Oliver_de_jesus

probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll finish all of this

How are things going for that?
I've been a little busier than I thought due to college, and other things, I managed to do 2, I have them in a Word file, but about the Iron man with the reactor, I can't find the part that says 16,000 tons (the link is dead but I looked for it by the number of the comic)

Yeah I checked the issue too and I saw nothing on that reactor being 16000 tons, that might come from a calc.

Back