• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After my last thread was VERY RUDELY closed, I decided to make this more fair, which I WOULD HAVE DONE IF SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME

Mark 1 Iron Man vs the Mandarin with his Rings

Speed unequalized

Mandarin has1 year of Prep time plus any additional regular weapons other than the rings he can get hands on

Battle takes place in the Mandarin's home base

Assume that Mark 1 has an unlimited power supply

Who wins?

Mandarin:

Iron Man:

cause this is a large metal man who can barely move against an extremely acrobatic martial artist in his home territory with prep time

Acrobatic martial artist can't harm, let alone incap or kill Tony. Eventually Mandarin is gonna get hit and die because there is a thousands of times difference between them.

I plan to do it actually. That stat has always weirded me. But yeah, Mandarin has now way to harm Tony at all. Tony kills him in one punch

Back