• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well this is a really tough match up.

Tony is Building+ against Building; his suit is resistant to both cold and electricity which makes tazers, batsuit defense mechanism, liquid nitrogen capsules, the freeze ray and by default makes the tranqs complately useless; the suit is strong enough to rag doll the Batmobile if he gets his hands on it; range advantage with repulsors; and he won't be hacked easily.

Bats on the otherhand easily outskills; has the temporary advantage of Tony thinking he is human level; still has his explosive batarangs; numerous grenades; stealth; deus ex utility belt; trust grappling hook gun; the batmobile with all its missiles and a few lasers; and most importantly, the Batkick.

I was thinking Tony would have a decisive win seeing as he was resistant to almost anything Bats could do, dodge the batmobile attacks and could just play keep away until I remembered a hilarious fact. His suit is not airtight and he doesn't fly with it. You can assume he will but the one time it was used, Tony chose to fight on the ground. After a few minutes of Bruce's guerrilla tactics and most attacks failing, he just gases Tony for GG.

Yeah I rechecked and he isn't Baseline my bad.

Issue here is that Iron Man not only has a fairly huge AP advantage but the suit not being Airtight won't mean much when it needs to spread around the air.

Also, he flies against Obadiah before realizing Obadiah can fly, so it is not out of character

Eh....Put my vote on Iron Man via huge AP advantage detecting the gas via Jarvis and pretty much FRA

Also I don't think Derp voted

@Gar

The Mark V (suitcase suit he used against Whiplash in Monaco) doesn't (or hasn't shown at least) fly. It was only used once and Tony's feet were firmly on the ground.

The comparison with Obadiah makes no sense seeing as Iron Monger is the size of a building. Unless Tony was going to punch at his legs for the fight, yes he had to fly regardless of whether Obie could if he wanted to win.

Iron Monger is the size of a building?

When?

Also didn't realize this was MK5 nvm, that suit sucks

Back