• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This is Iron Man in his base and speed equalization is active. A man in armor vs a man who became a dragon. So, who wins?

Mages in FT have resistance to Illusions, it demonstrate then Laxus broke Mystogan illusion. Invisibility also are not a problem FT mages a good in sensor. So i think Acnologia should take this

Two things:

(1) Laxus was able to break through Mystogan's illusions due to having higher magic power. We've seen a lot of times in Fairy Tail that illusions and hax may not work on someone with greater MP than you.

(2) They can sense magic power only and even then, it's useless in battle even against other mages as some kind of heightened perception ability. Last time I checked, Tony and his suits aren't magic. And the mages' ability to sense magic is not some kind of Force based pre-cog or advanced perception which would help Acnologia sense a mechanical opponent. Acnologia's ability to sense magic power is absolutely meaningless in this fight.

Back