• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (MCU) vs Megatron (Michael Bay) Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Mark 6 Iron Man vs Revenge of the Fallen Megatron
*IM's lasers are restricted

Megatron: 7 (XSOULOFCINDERX,Shadyboi0,Soma King,Kaio1277999,The Impress,Colonel Krukov)

Iron Man: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Iron Man is 858.435 Tons, Megatron is 305 Tons (~2.81x difference)

Last edited:
OOF. Now Tony is a lot more likely to win but the Energon Siphon is still a Major Threat to his Arsenal that Megatron might bust out even faster now that he's getting pressed by a small target.

You still haven't answered the question that I gave you in the last match Cinder.

Where is shown that he can siphon other energy sources outside of energon.

You still haven't answered the question that I gave you in the last match Cinder.

Where is shown that he can siphon other energy sources outside of energon.
You know he can also absorb Plutonium as well which isn't Energon either so why would Tony's Shit be much different from either of these, especially when Energon is basically just another form of Radiation in the Bayverse that can be converted to a Liquid Form also sometimes flip-flops between that and actual life force since it's also low-key implied that Transformers have Souls in the Bayverse so it's definitely not off the table for him to just suck Iron Man to Death.

You know he can also absorb Plutonium as well which isn't Energon either so why would Tony's Shit be much different from either of these, especially when Energon is basically just another form of Radiation in the Bayverse that can be converted to a Liquid Form also sometimes flip-flops between that and actual life force since it's also low-key implied that Transformers have Souls in the Bayverse so it's definitely not off the table for him to just suck Iron Man to Death.
Because Tony's shit is not just simple radiation, is an unknown energy source that can only be artificially be grafted through a formula that derivates from another unique energy source, that being the space stone.
While energon is universal one that can be minded that can be be obtained from the enviroment.

The assumption that Megatron can just life-leech humans is just off the rails aswell, you need more evidence for that other than "It flip-flops and is sorta implied" when none of the films ever show that.

I honestly can barely keep reading his profile, is so ******* messy, long and wordy, and the way the keys are constructed doesn't help.

The second 8-A key is supposed to differentiate due to the Sokovia feat, but that is only 8-B.

You all dirtied my boy really bad.

I honestly can barely keep reading his profile, is so ******* messy, long and wordy, and the way the keys are constructed doesn't help.

The second 8-A key is supposed to differentiate due to the Sokovia feat, but that is only 8-B.

You all dirtied my boy really bad.
I am in the middle of making a clean up for the profile but life is getting in the way of that lmao

Because Tony's shit is not just simple radiation, is an unknown energy source that can only be artificially be grafted through a formula that derivates from another unique energy source, that being the space stone.
While energon is universal one that can be minded that can be be obtained from the enviroment.

The assumption that Megatron can just life-leech humans is just off the rails aswell, you need more evidence for that other than "It flip-flops and is sorta implied" when none of the films ever show that.
I mean Revenge of the Fallen does since it literally shows the Primes in the Afterlife after Sam briefly dies which then allows them to Resurrect Sam and restore the Matrix allowing him to then Resurrect Optimus and Optimus in AoE says that Galvatron has no soul because he's an artificially created Cybertronian that just has Megatron's Conciousness Hacked into it but whatever....

Yes, but that doesn't back up your main argument, that is the Siphon Energo crap working on human beings.

The way the cybertronians work doesn't equate to the humans at all, that is very explicit; When they die their consciusness (I guess "soul") goes to the Allspark, something that humans don't have at all (
In fact, the way the human souls work doesn't exist as a topic in the series, so there is not even a comparison to be made).

Just the fact that Cybertronians have to dig out and even destroy stars to harvest their "life-force" is enough to set them apart from human biology, don't even try to argue spiritual crap because that doesn't exist as said earlier.

Btw, taking Galvatron's word seriously is just plain stupid.

I feel like Iron Man takes this pretty solidly with being a harder target to hit, better AP/Durability, more versatility and being able to figure out how to take down Megatron before Megatron figures out how to take him down. He also can summon his sentries and if need be, summon the Hulkbuster and other Ironman suits.

I feel like Iron Man takes this pretty solidly with being a harder target to hit, better AP/Durability, more versatility and being able to figure out how to take down Megatron before Megatron figures out how to take him down. He also can summon his sentries and if need be, summon the Hulkbuster and other Ironman suits.
Stark doesn't have the Iron Legion in this point in time. He only gained the Iron Legion in IM3 and this is him in the Mark 6 which was his IM2/Avengers suit

Megatron has more Durability, his AP is superior to IT'S Durability too and he's also more skilled than Tony in Combat at this point as well since IM2 Tony has nothing new that Megatron hasn't fought before aside from being a much smaller target thus being harder to hit.

Wait, I thought Tony has the 2.8x advantage? Also I don't see anything talking about Megatron's durability about it being higher other other his regen, which is mid-low and isn't really a factor (Especially since as far as I know, Transformer regen comes from one statement from the first movie, and is never brought up again, especially with nearly every character sustaining permanent damage at some point throughout the franchise, not even minor wounds end up healing outside of active repair from one source or another) As for skill, yes Megatron has the skill advantage, but Tony is not going to get close to the thing that is several times bigger than him, he's going to range the hell out of him, as Megatron's only ranged option is his arm cannon, while tony has Repulsors, Uni-Beam, a variety of missiles, sonics, EMP etc with his charged attacks being significantly stronger than his normal AP. On top of this, he has the additional tactical awareness from Jarvis, so Tony can solely focus on fighting Megatron.

Wait, I thought Tony has the 2.8x advantage? Also I don't see anything talking about Megatron's durability about it being higher other other his regen, which is mid-low and isn't really a factor (Especially since as far as I know, Transformer regen comes from one statement from the first movie, and is never brought up again, especially with nearly every character sustaining permanent damage at some point throughout the franchise, not even minor wounds end up healing outside of active repair from one source or another) As for skill, yes Megatron has the skill advantage, but Tony is not going to get close to the thing that is several times bigger than him, he's going to range the hell out of him, as Megatron's only ranged option is his arm cannon, while tony has Repulsors, Uni-Beam, a variety of missiles, sonics, EMP etc with his charged attacks being significantly stronger than his normal AP. On top of this, he has the additional tactical awareness from Jarvis, so Tony can solely focus on fighting Megatron.
Tony does have the AP Advantage, but it's only with his Charged Up Repulsor, meaning that Tony's Regular Attacks are inferior to Megatron's AP and Durability. EMPs don't do anything to Transformers since they're not normal machines and Megatron's Subordinate Soundwave literally uses Sonic Weaponry so that's nothing new to him either. Jarvis is definitely helpful but again Megatron is fighting someone who just has a bunch of shit he's already fought before just rolled into one and on a much smaller target. This is all without mentioning the fact that Megatron can buff his Defenses with Vehicle Form since it's literally stated in the DotM Console Game (which is Canon) that Vehicle Mode provides extra armor for Cybertronians. Megatron can also fly in this Key without transforming too because he literally has Thrusters on his back that he uses to fly away from Earth when he couldn't transform due to the damage he had received from Optimus and he can transform into a Jet Tank Hybrid so he can fly regardless so that Advantage for Tony is Negated to some extent as well.

Tony does have the AP Advantage, but it's only with his Charged Up Repulsor, meaning that Tony's Regular Attacks are inferior to Megatron's AP and Durability. EMPs don't do anything to Transformers since they're not normal machines and Megatron's Subordinate Soundwave literally uses Sonic Weaponry so that's nothing new to him either. Jarvis is definitely helpful but again Megatron is fighting someone who just has a bunch of shit he's already fought before just rolled into one and on a much smaller target. This is all without mentioning the fact that Megatron can buff his Defenses with Vehicle Form since it's literally stated in the DotM Console Game (which is Canon) that Vehicle Mode provides extra armor for Cybertronians. Megatron can also fly in this Key without transforming too because he literally has Thrusters on his back that he uses to fly away from Earth when he couldn't transform due to the damage he had received from Optimus and he can transform into a Jet Tank Hybrid so he can fly regardless so that Advantage for Tony is Negated to some extent as well.
I'm voting for Megatron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back