• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So going back to the downgrade stuff, i personally don't think the Country level rating has to go, but i think it should be different from Iron Man's physicals and non-energy attacks. It makes sense for Iron Man's lasers to be similar in power to his shields since they use the same energy source, but i think it would be a safe assumption to make that Iron Man's shields are superior to his physical durability

So going back to the downgrade stuff, i personally don't think the Country level rating has to go, but i think it should be different from Iron Man's physicals and non-energy attacks. It makes sense for Iron Man's lasers to be similar in power to his shields since they use the same energy source, but i think it would be a safe assumption to make that Iron Man's shields are superior to his physical durability
I agree

I agree with this

also in order to contain the bomb Iron Man had to redirect all his power to forcefields, so i think his rating for both repulsors and shields would be "Up to Country level" this would also solve the problem of characters comparable to Iron Man surviving his repulsors

can this be relevant to a calculation?
Tony survived being blasted by Earthmover, which blasted through a concrete wall and made a large explosion
the wall appears to have been melted or vaporized considering the visuals, and knowing how ridiculous those calcs get i'd say the result would be pretty good
thought if the wall was melted than there's a problem with heat stuff and it not scaling to durability, Iron Man also got blasted with a very short blast while the wall and explosion took a few seconds so the result would have to be divided by the time

The crane feat could be somewhere in Class K but would probably need to be calced.
Probably wouldn't scale to Iron Man's regular lifting strenght anyways since he had to use jet boots to lift it

Last edited:
You know i just had a thought
If Tony is so against weapons in this show why did he make the War Machine armor for Rhodey, like it's literally packed with guns and missiles

You know i just had a thought
If Tony is so against weapons in this show why did he make the War Machine armor for Rhodey, like it's literally packed with guns and missiles
Maybe because he didn't see it as the same thing. Rhodes is his friend and an ally in his quest and they relatively share the same opinions so this isn't like giving missiles to the army or mercenaries, he trusts him and knows he will respect their common goals

Maybe because he didn't see it as the same thing. Rhodes is his friend and an ally in his quest and they relatively share the same opinions so this isn't like giving missiles to the army or mercenaries, he trusts him and knows he will respect their common goals
Yeah that's believable

A problem i noticed in Iron Man's P&A section (besides lack of justification for any ability) is that Invisibility is listed as one of Iron Man's powers when that's exclusive to his stealth armor
Also abilities that were only added to the mark 2 are listed side by side with other abilities

Mark II level characters would most likely land in 8-B
Tho maybe it would be worth calcing more feats for Hulkbuster (which needs a key) level characters

Something interesting
Crimson Dynamo survived a solar flare in it's debut episode
According to wikipedia for a solar flare to be observable around 10e20 joules is needed, that is roughly 24 Gigatons or Island level

Back