• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aguywhodoesthings

VS Battles
Calculation Group
A discussion thread for the show Iron Man: Armored Adventures
feel free to discuss anything related to the show

Last edited:
Well, I haven't seen the show for some days now but I think there are characters who good get genuinely good profiles (like Black Panther, BW, Hawkeye or Pepper)

Well, I haven't seen the show for some days now but I think there are characters who good get genuinely good profiles (like Black Panther, BW, Hawkeye or Pepper)
Definatly agree on that, i've been sorta thinking on making a profile for the hulk too

Armored Adventures is like the only animated marvel show available on my netflix so i can't watch a lot of marvel animated shows
BTW how does everybody feel about the series finale? i think introducing the Makluan Overlord instead of having the final villain be Mandarin is a bit of a weird choice

I mean, Gene was always shown to have a softer side and it's rare in animated series done for kids villains with a soft side and such a personnal connection with the heroes stay evil, it's the good ol' "You're better than you think" stuff. At least he didn't become friends with them again like nothing happened and found his own new purpose, wich I thought was refreshing and nicely done. Overall, I'm satisfied with it even if it could have been better. Like the series in general

I mean, Gene was always shown to have a softer side and it's rare in animated series done for kids villains with a soft side and such a personnal connection with the heroes stay evil, it's the good ol' "You're better than you think" stuff. At least he didn't become friends with them again like nothing happened and found his own new purpose, wich I thought was refreshing and nicely done. Overall, I'm satisfied with it even if it could have been better. Like the series in general
Yeah i think the finale was fine too, i just think the choice was a little weird but i enjoyed it nonetheless

What are some of your favorite villains/antagonists in the show? Mine would probably have to be the Living Laser and Crimson Dynamo
Crimson Dynamo's episode is also one of my favorites, it really makes the Crimson Dynamo feel like an unstopable force and i like how most of the episode takes place on a road as the Dynamo tries to reach the Pegasus facility

Last edited:
They already have plenty of stuff to talk about so I guess they just decided "meh, let's give up on this plotline"
Yeah they had like 3 major plotlines to do so i don't really blame the show for not continuing the technovore stuff
Still is a little disapointing considering how cool the technovore virus was

I think mark 1 could be something like "Multi-City Block Level (Can fight against characters that can harm him), up to Town level with Uni-Beam (Harmed the Living Laser after he absorbed electricity from a large part of new york)" if the calculations are accepted, since the Living Laser was stomping Iron Man physically so he should likely not scale to him regularly

Last edited:
I think mark 1 could be something like "Multi-City Block Level (Can fight against characters that can harm him), Town level with Uni-Beam (Harmed the Living Laser after he absorbed electricity from a large part of new york)" if the calculations are accepted, since the Living Laser was stomping Iron Man physically so he should likely not scale to him regularly
Maybe "up to 7-C with Uni-Beam"?

>Massively Hypersonic (Flew to space in seconds. Can easily reacts to attacks while flying. Can reflect the Living Laser) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Faster than before. Blocked an electricity blast from Count Nefaria) <

This is so bad that it hurts me, Tony's feat reflecting LL should be an Outlier, and Count Nefaria electrity is considered as MHS?
Yeah the Nefaria stuff doesn't really make sense, it's more likely his electricity is subsonic
i don't think tony reacting to LL is an outlier since he was very far away from him and had a lot of time to react

Back