• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IRL Battle Royale

I don't see knives or cardboard boxes helping against a Nagamaki or a Macuahuitl tbh

The former would slice straight through, and the latter would still probably break your bones with a good hit and tear into the armour.

Oh Royalty

I'm never off guard

Watching far too many horror movies means I pay far more attention to my surroundings than you'd expect.

That's a fair possibility.

Macuahuitl's are pretty heavy. Swinging it around would tire me out a bit.

But I regain stamina pretty quickly with just a short rest. Kinda a requirement for fencing

I do go for weak points often (Sounds familiar monarch? and no I cheap shot only if some tries to do it first). I don't let myself get off guard despite my stance being relaxed with pretty good speed, stupid willpower to keep stamina up which recovers quick with enough rest

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I do go for weak points often (Sounds familiar monarch? and no I cheap shot only if some tries to do it first). I don't let myself get off guard despite my stance being relaxed with pretty good speed, stupid willpower to keep stamina up which recovers quick with enough rest
quick three jabs, a few blocks, a dodge here and there, some rights, and, if I'm lucky, a good, hard uppercut into the jaw should give me some wins.

I can casually lift 7+ pounds while running a lap in a entire apartment room, My back can push a entire couch upwards till it stops at the window and i am decently skilled in martial arts.

I can't have my Macauhuitl? :(

Anyway realistically speaking, without a weapon, I'd probably get beaten by the first decent martial artist I come up against, but I'm pretty fit, and my high resilience and pain tolerance combined with my quick recovering stamina and "whatever wins" mind-set would probably let me take out some other contenders.

While I don't have a proper knowledge or training in martial arts, I do have join a demonstration (Protest) and clashed with the police and come out unscathed and bring the rest of my friend to safety during a school brawl (just google "tawuran") when I'm still in highschool, oh and while I'm come home at night, I'm risk being robbed everytime I choose the empty road to avoid traffic jam, so I actually have experience advantage in here. I guess...?

@Dat Dot what type of clash? pushing or shoving? or were you putting the hands up and throwing some punches?

This is a threat where peapol can brag about there ability, rigth? Anyway I'm the first to die given I'm below average in all categories

no. its where we all fight, you pitch in your abilities and then state what you can do to possibly win

Strengths:

•I'm good at boxing and know the best spots to hit in order to knock the wind out of my opponents

•I've competed in marathons and have high stamina

•I've got some pretty high pain tolerance

Weaknesses:

•My nose is really fragile and it can start bleeding from minor force

•Due to a severe head injury I suffered as a baby I have a habit of sometimes completely zoning out, even in the middle of doing stuff like boxing or walking to the store.

SITHISIT said:
@Dat Dot what type of clash? pushing or shoving? or were you putting the hands up and throwing some punches?
It start with just pushing, but after a while some other protestant start throwing the rock at police and that is when everything is falling apart, the police fire the water canon, people got angry, screaming and running. Typical demonstration... I'm mostly stay out of it though

Dust Collector said:
Strengths:

•I'm good at boxing and know the best spots to hit in order to knock the wind put of my opponents

•I've competed in marathons and have high stamina

•I've got some pretty high pain tolerance

Weaknesses:

•My nose is really fragile and it can start bleeding from minor force

•Due to a severe head injury I suffered as a baby I have a habit of sometimes completely zoning out, even in the middle of doing stuff like boxing or walking to the store.
I'll jump on you whilw I'm naked.

Dat Dot said:
SITHISIT said:
It start with just pushing, but after a while some other protestant start throwing the rock at police and that is when everything is falling apart, the police fire the water canon, people got angry, screaming and running. Typical demonstration... I'm mostly stay out of it though
still aint throwing fist at the police

Back