• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Ok so I know Invincible only recently is getting worked on, but currently I only see tiering discussions, when in fact the most obvious problem with them, is their poor file format.

So using this thread to point out some flaws

General
  • All the profiles seem to link to the Image Comics page, when we have a verse page already
  • ALOT of Viltrumites stuff is inherent, so I think a Viltrumites Physiology page, or at least a blogpost should be created to compile all the scans and justifications
Verse Page
  • Images seem to have no trend or anything on the page, just are whatever
  • Character names below them would be nice, especially because Viltrumites look VERY similar in design
  • Minor nitpick but I think the TV Series should have its own verse page, no?
Invincible (Comics)
  • No Tab2 to connect it to the TV series file
  • No Summary
  • No scans for the P&A on the file, let alone references
  • I refuse to believe he has NO LIFTING STRENGTH feats throughout his time
  • Range needs more elaboration. He isn't "Several Meters" with every single attack
  • I don't think you really need the "At LEAST Average", no one was presuming otherwise kek
Omni Man
  • No scans for P&A
  • No LS listed
  • Stamina needs FAR more elaboration here, same with range
  • Weakness is just a terrible version of Invincible's section, just copy paste the latter's section onto the former
Kid-Omni Man
  • No Summary
  • Image could be rendered VERY easily
  • No scans for P&A
  • The absolute pain I get when Resistances are listed in the middle of the P&A section instead of the end. For the love of God. Stop this formatting system.
  • Unknown LS
  • Stamina and range need elaboration
  • "Very high" means nothing, and when you give no scans of the claim within the file, idk what you even mean by "lots of information"
  • Same weakness problems as above
Thragg
  • No summary
  • You didn't need to change "Superhuman Physical Characteristics" into a pointlessly long version
  • No scans for P&A
  • No justification for Regen
  • No LS
  • If you want to know like, the intelligence rating Throgg gets, it'll be Gifted most likely
  • Crappy non-elaborate weakness section
Conquest
  • Holding your breath for two weeks isn't Self-Sustenance, as impressive as it is
  • No summary
  • No LS
  • Intelligence is gifted
  • Crappy weakness section
  • This page doesn't list powers which are described as species feature for the rest of the Viltrumites
Thaedus
  • No summary
  • No LS
  • Intelligence is Genius
  • This page doesn't list weaknesses which are described as species feature for the rest of the Viltrumites
Anissa
  • Basically the same common points as most Viltrumites
Immortal
  • I don't think Mutate is an Invincible term
  • No scans in P&A
  • Regeneration effectiveness not specified
  • "Resistance to many different types of attacks" WHICH ONE AND HOW
  • "Skilled with Advanced Technology" may be Weapon Mastery if it's context to weapons, otherwise it's not worth listing.
  • No LS
  • Stamina and Range need elaboration
  • Intelligence sounds very wankish
Rex Splode
  • This P&A section gives me depression. Just list the powers loud and clear, no one wants to sit through a textwall with no buzzwords for quicker reading
  • No Summary
  • No scans for P&A
  • I think the High 8-C justification for his explosions isn't warranted since I think mansions are still 8-C
  • No speed given
  • No scans for LS given
  • Stamina and range seem to need more evaluation
Tech Jacket
  • No scans for anything
  • I don't think Intelligence works like that
  • Range needs elaboration
Outrun
  • Could use some scans
  • No Summary
  • Range section is ew
  • Why is her Intelligence "High"
  • Stamina needs elaboration
  • In general, nearly everything except her speed is listed Unknown
Brit
  • No scans for anything
  • No summary
  • At least TRY to get some AP feats for him
  • Stamina, range, Intelligence, all given no elaboration
Bulletproof
  • No scans for anything except a SINGLE AP justification
  • Speed and LS left Unknown
  • No summary
  • Stamina, range and intelligence given no elaboration
Atom Eve
  • She literally has a render on the wiki, yet profile doesn't use it
  • No summary
  • No scans for P&A
  • She has Immortality Type 3 yet no regen listed
  • You see those keys? The file has no key section
Robot
  • Entire file has a single scan
  • No summary
  • P&A looks like it's missing shit
Dinosaurs
  • No scans on his profile except THE SUMMARY
  • Intelligence given zero elaboration yet slapped Extraordinary Genius on it, and range and stamina need justification and elaboration
  • Regen tyoe not specified
  • Think he's missing alotta his P&A too
Wolf-Man
  • No summary
  • No scans in P&A
  • Intelligence, stamina and range are all wonky
Angstrom Levy
  • Summary's kinda bad
  • No scans for anything
Allen the Alien
  • Superhuman Physical Characteristics is fine, thank you
  • No scans for anything
  • Regen's effectiveness not specified
  • Range bad Intelligence bad Stamina bad
  • No summary
Omnipotus
  • No scans for anything
  • Stamina doesn't work like that
  • Intelligence needs elaboration
  • No summary
Battle Beast
  • No summary
  • Not enough scans
Null
  • Just. Look. At. It.
Great Dragon
  • No scans for anything
  • No summary
  • Regen type not listed
  • Intelligence needs more proofing
The Emperor
  • Based on what we've learnt, I'll let you figure this one out yourself
  • ; )

Idk dude, I don't think alotta people who will watch the TV show will go back to the comic.

Yeah looks like the Invincible files are gonna need to be updated. And I actually do that the lifting strength should be changed as in the Comics there are several Class K/Class M feats (Such as Invincible bench pressing 400 tons and being able to move both alien and earth cruise ships for example)

Really dont want to rn but there's a 400 tons statement and something for him and Anissa moving a cruise ship

Also to note, to fix most of the things in the OP, you don't need to discuss it in the CRT.

If you have like, free time, please just focus on fixing up the pages

S562dRq2Bw_7WNE8TCSYrnGh_X515y5NwkmiCr7CM-HxxspGU48M5KCrgX8fSIKp8Z-D3cY2jezfRu4c95CntrHJKjGL7yGFvVIWvXz0A9jhlTS3wJR6o94h2oRUAfyIF0bXdzBvsokqvxOoXD2wB2MPOkCWH9Q6QLq_6-prBmiZyvR44w7xZJ_JGXcDK_ax6ErAXb90xhYYoHpwfzlsvvjZx80RKhsqWMM7UqHsbOhuZcDF606SEWw6JNyxyq7Ys_rsaPAMdgtx__LVzlxkstU_ixzbSO4yK54ei1QuQSZQqd__uWaDrYGroGTDBrZoXr1dN4jWgO1OdT1CBxsZ5Sd5eo9Ykhz7TMoH7qdA2U5-1_hWzrmEAdLWrb3WZMyvvAZ0XQVyRFafrDrKsgF6RHnvzYvrFBoAGEHx2Pj9GkGy2MxB4q1Som0qr9axK_TdgRDEc1dDufXRQnS_6fi4F-UiufiklMV1XeRZZkm0A_M3FPlI4AzcBQUMeDBkRiPD-mijQ9RefdozVrdTj537S4LRlupa5a-d03bvXyk_gg9I-4dyDjZdU-kCaZVz3cbW_NLoY-ofl8nDPqAl2VvZVa5ZTPJf6KtuDekLSrDb_HEVD8w1Bq4MS7uJ0qtLBxhweNNqudLIzL8kdbLArBvOQfQ7yPtvcxYJ0TsQEYC0Gocnmv1F1AX6jsmmk2WVJz-5EJ7YR_730QAhtCOQjsUdoWs=s90-no

Also agree FRA

These pages owe their inconsistent structure to their age, but the ones with scans are detailed enough, Thaedus has a summary, and the best lifting feats of immediate recollection are 100 tons.

I added scans to Angstrom Levy (Considering I was the one who created the page). I tried to better explain Immortal’s P&A such as the type of Regeneration he has, his survivability in space and his weaknesses but they were unfortunately edited out

Eyyy progress.

If anyone wants I can likely ask for the Invincible page to be unlocked so the problems I listed will be fixed up.

LS stuff can be done later methinks, those are more legitimate revisions

Also does anyone know any staff members who are verse supporters? Specifically content mods

These suggested improvements seem fine to me.

Omni-Man is currently the most visited character profile page in our wiki, so it is important that we improve on the quality of the Invincible pages.

It is currently getting a lot of attention from its TV series, and is as such controversial.

Invincible's tabber should include his TV series incarnation, there's no link to that in the page for the original incarnation

It's noted in the OP and I've mentioned it as well but no one has changed that.

I need to say this, 6A for Conquest is completely nonsensical. Conquest overpowered Omni man and the same Omni-man who did a High 6A feat

Second suit Invincible and Conquest should be high 6A.

Yeah, I'm going to change that soon. I just need to find the scan of him beating up Omni-Man, shouldn't take that long.

I don't believe second suit Invincible should be High 6-A though because he was rather overpowered by Conquest during their fight. If you want to discuss this, we should probably take it to the Invincible Downgrade thread.

I think I can fix the verse page, using Warcraft's verse page as reference, the below is the coding I'll be using if it gets approved here (to add to my miserable and sick state, for VS Battles Wikia!)

And yes, ill get the names on there, ain't hard.

<gallery captionalign="center" widths="146" orientation="portrait" captionposition="within" captionsize="large" bordercolor="#000000" bordersize="large" spacing="small" captiontextcolor="#ffffff" columns="dynamic" navigation="true">

</gallery>

An full showing of what I'll be doing below

====Viltrumites:====
<gallery captionalign="center" widths="146" orientation="portrait" captionposition="within" captionsize="large" bordercolor="#000000" bordersize="large" spacing="small" captiontextcolor="#ffffff" columns="dynamic" navigation="true">
[[File:1211492-invincible 71 by wya 001 02 .png|Invincible|link=Invincible (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Omni-Man-Adi-Granov-Art-Of-The-Week.jpg|Omni-Man|link=Omni-Man (Image Comics)]]
[[File:3695624-6670763090-tumbl.png|Kid Omni-Man|link=Kid Omni-Man (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Thragg Grand Regent.png|Thragg|link=Thragg (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Conquest.png|Conquest|link=Conquest (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Thaedus.png|Thaedus|link=Thaedus]]
[[File:Anissa Render.png|Anissa|link=Anissa (Image Comics)]]
</gallery>

====Earth's Human Mutates:====
[[File:4831e.jpg|Immortal|link=Immortal (Image Comics)]]
[[File:3382530-rex plode by manarama.jpg|Rex Splode|link=Rex Splode (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Tech jacket digital 1 by kharyrandolph-d72fh7s.jpg|Tech Jacket|link=Tech Jacket (Image Comics)]]
[[File:290720-191435-brit.jpg|Brit|link=Brit (Image Comics)]]
[[File:2223462-inv 89 020 021.jpg|Bulletproof|link=Bulletproof (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Atom Eve Render.png|Atom Eve|link=Atom Eve (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Robinv.png|Robot|link=Robot (Image Comics)]]
[[File:2160777-dinosaurus invincible 80 cover.jpg|Dinosaurus|link=Dinosaurus (Image Comics)]]
[[File:5920532-wolf man (1).png|Wolf-Man|link=Wolf-Man (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Angstrom Levy Thumb.jpg|Angstrom Levy|link=Angstrom Levy (Image Comics)]]
</gallery>

====Other Species:====
[[File:Allen profile pic.jpg|Allen the Alien|link=Allen the Alien (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Omnipotus.png|Omnipotus|link=Omnipotus (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Battlebeast.jpg|Battle Beast|link=Battle Beast]]
[[File:Null.jpg|Null|link=Null (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Invincibleuni2-web.jpg|Great Dragon|link=Great Dragon (Image Comics)]]
[[File:562781-brit10 1 .jpg|The Emperor|link=The Emperor (Image Comics)]]
[[File:RognarrVerse.PNG|Rognarr|link=Rognarr]]
</gallery>

====Civilizations====
[[File:Viltrum Empire Emblem.jpg|Viltrum Empire|link=Viltrum Empire]]
</gallery>

===Television Series===
[[File:TV Invincible Render.png|Invincible|link=Invincible (TV Series)]]
</gallery>

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm going to change that soon. I just need to find the scan of him beating up Omni-Man, shouldn't take that long.

I don't believe second suit Invincible should be High 6-A though because he was rather overpowered by Conquest during their fight. If you want to discuss this, we should probably take it to the Invincible Downgrade thread.

Regarding invincible being overpowered by conquest, this is correct until he got enraged by Eve’s supposed death and caved in his face, so he’s weaker then Conquest but not by much.

Regarding invincible being overpowered by conquest, this is correct until he got enraged by Eve’s supposed death and caved in his face, so he’s weaker then Conquest but not by much.

That wasn't their initial fight tho.

I already found the scans of it, I'm just waiting for an okay to apply the edit, I already have it ready. Thank you though.

An full showing of what I'll be doing below

====Viltrumites:====
[[File:1211492-invincible 71 by wya 001 02 .png|Invincible|link=Invincible (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Omni-Man-Adi-Granov-Art-Of-The-Week.jpg|Omni-Man|link=Omni-Man (Image Comics)]]
[[File:3695624-6670763090-tumbl.png|Kid Omni-Man|link=Kid Omni-Man (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Thragg Grand Regent.png|Thragg|link=Thragg (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Conquest.png|Conquest|link=Conquest (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Thaedus.png|Thaedus|link=Thaedus]]
[[File:Anissa Render.png|Anissa|link=Anissa (Image Comics)]]
</gallery>

====Earth's Human Mutates:====
[[File:4831e.jpg|Immortal|link=Immortal (Image Comics)]]
[[File:3382530-rex plode by manarama.jpg|Rex Splode|link=Rex Splode (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Tech jacket digital 1 by kharyrandolph-d72fh7s.jpg|Tech Jacket|link=Tech Jacket (Image Comics)]]
[[File:290720-191435-brit.jpg|Brit|link=Brit (Image Comics)]]
[[File:2223462-inv 89 020 021.jpg|Bulletproof|link=Bulletproof (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Atom Eve Render.png|Atom Eve|link=Atom Eve (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Robinv.png|Robot|link=Robot (Image Comics)]]
[[File:2160777-dinosaurus invincible 80 cover.jpg|Dinosaurus|link=Dinosaurus (Image Comics)]]
[[File:5920532-wolf man (1).png|Wolf-Man|link=Wolf-Man (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Angstrom Levy Thumb.jpg|Angstrom Levy|link=Angstrom Levy (Image Comics)]]
</gallery>

====Other Species:====
[[File:Allen profile pic.jpg|Allen the Alien|link=Allen the Alien (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Omnipotus.png|Omnipotus|link=Omnipotus (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Battlebeast.jpg|Battle Beast|link=Battle Beast]]
[[File:Null.jpg|Null|link=Null (Image Comics)]]
[[File:Invincibleuni2-web.jpg|Great Dragon|link=Great Dragon (Image Comics)]]
[[File:562781-brit10 1 .jpg|The Emperor|link=The Emperor (Image Comics)]]
[[File:RognarrVerse.PNG|Rognarr|link=Rognarr]]
</gallery>

====Civilizations====
[[File:Viltrum Empire Emblem.jpg|Viltrum Empire|link=Viltrum Empire]]
</gallery>

===Television Series===
[[File:TV Invincible Render.png|Invincible|link=Invincible (TV Series)]]
</gallery>
what does everyone think about this? It would look a bit like Warcraft's verse page for reference

That wasn't their initial fight tho.
I don't believe Omni-Man fights Conquest before this unless you're talking about Invincible fighting Conquest. If so I'm kind of going back and forth on whether or not he should be Multi-Continental but downscaled from his third key.

Back