• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible nerf (cartoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't you do a calc for each of the different lines? Omni-Man stops moving for a frame and then changes direction.

So you should do KE for each dust cloud line rather than a total KE for three, since the implication with that assumes that he moved the entire mass at once in the same direction at the same speed, which isn't what he does.

Or in simpler terms this is three feats preformed back to back, not one feat preformed over whatever timeframe
Okay, sure I'll try and recalc it later when I have time

We don't know if he threw it, he said. "You should've seen the asteroid I diverted a few years ago, the size of Texas."

That is way too vague to make any kind of calc off of, since diverted can mean so many things. Obviously if he did it in the same manner as Mark did in the video above, then him throwing it away from Earth would be very impressive. But we can't be sure that is what he did, we don't know how he did it.

That dust calc assumes that he drags ALL of the dust alongside with him from the beginning to start. In reality most of the dust is just dragged upwards and dragged for a moment after that before more dust is raised in front of it. I’m not sure you can even get an accurate volume for a section of dust being moved at a time tbh.

And breaks the KE rules for the same reason this whole thread started.

Last edited:
So should I still recalc the feat? Seems like it breaks KE rules and Phantom makes a good point. Probably wouldn't even be usable even if I did a more accurate version of it

Edit: Just tested even the smallest of the trails and even then it's decently into High 6-A. Adding up the results may even be higher given that they'd have shorter timeframes

The explosions that dwarfed the buildings were probs 7-C tops even if they were skyscrapers. I was gonna do them but when I realized they were in that ballpark I stopped since he would already scale to Low 7-B

So should I still recalc the feat? Seems like it breaks KE rules and Phantom makes a good point. Probably wouldn't even be usable even if I did a more accurate version of it

Edit: Just tested even the smallest of the trails and even then it's decently into High 6-A. Adding up the results may even be higher given that they'd have shorter timeframes
So if we treated this as a massive outlier, then I think we have to go by other feats.

Probably because you’re roughly decreasing the mass by 3 but increasing the speed by 3 but KE squares that so it’s 3 times decrease and 9 times increase.
KE be like
larry-the-cucumber-cucumber.gif

another invincible downgrade 😪

I agree with the 7-A calc not being good.

7-B looks like it’s the most “consistent” for now until we get some new stuff from season 2.

The cityblock sized blasts being 7-C or so could be a nice supporting feat since he did multiple in quick succession, AKA it was rather easy

Yeah? He got brutalized after like 10 minutes of having been thrown around and being beat down repeatedly. It wasn't just that single punch that brutalized him, even after that punch Omni Man continued beating down on him. If it did not scale he would have been long dead with 8-A durability.

Huh? But this feat is from when Omni Man actually punches Mark. The energy with which he punches him is the same one that cracks the mountain. I know he is not comparable but Mark literally took the attack and survived it and then took tens of punches more. How are you even gonna say Mark does not downscale from it when he took the attack full on.

If anything Omni Man would just get "At least" ______, we know he is gonna be way stronger later anyways.

If the result ends up higher than 8-A, that could be his durability, he always felt like a stone wall to me, sure his willpower and stuff helps but still

Huh? But this feat is from when Omni Man actually punches Mark. The energy with which he punches him is the same one that cracks the mountain. I know he is not comparable but Mark literally took the attack and survived it and then took tens of punches more. How are you even gonna say Mark does not downscale from it when he took the attack full on.

If anything Omni Man would just get "At least" ______, we know he is gonna be way stronger later anyways.
He definitely has higher than 8A durability. Like remember the fight against Battle Beast. He did manage to take a brutal beating from him.

Mark should in no way scale to Omni-Man, he got annihilated and Nolan wasn't even trying to kill him for most of the fight. Even in their training Nolan continuously hurt Mark with incredibly casual punches.

Battle beast has no scaling further than just being way above Mark from the show as of now. So he'd just be at least marks tier, likely far higher.

Mark should in no way scale to Omni-Man, he got annihilated and Nolan wasn't even trying to kill him for most of the fight. Even in their training Nolan continuously hurt Mark with incredibly casual punches.

Battle beast has no scaling further than just being way above Mark from the show as of now. So he'd just be at least marks tier, likely far higher.
While true at the fact Mark is not comparable to Omni Man, I do like to note he is definitely still durable enough to withstood Omni Man’s attack at the very least so while he is not comparable to Omni Man in terms of AP, I do like to note that his durability could get a buff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back