• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Interesting thing I found about the Archie Multiverse..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necessary Scan : http://imgur.com/M5xxZcx

Now... I am not very knowledgable on the verse... However, The multiverse apparently has an dimension matrix, which apparently is 11-D due to research. If the multiverse is implied to be 11-D, then the Chaos Force and entities canonically above it or able to destroy the multiverse in its totality... Should get said Low 1-B scaling as well ?

May I ask a question ? Are the other Sonic worlds canon as the writers say, and function as Alternate Universes ?

Maybe... They didn't need to in that scan ? I mean, they did say that the Sonic verse has Extra dimensional realities and apparently has higher-dimensions . With this context, maybe this is what they meant.

Since Azathoth has given an answer, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back