• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Intellectual Battle! Erika Furudo vs. Kyoko Kirigiri

I would say this, it doesn't matter who is smarter here. What matter is that who investigates this case harder. I already explained above how Kyoko will found out Light is Kira on the day when the task force focused their Investigation on Yagami's family and the other one.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Yeah, but Kyoko will most likely using the same method as Light to "open" the secret compartment when she see the size of the hole. The pen was like right in the open and Kyoko can tell ink chamber of the pen will fit into the hole.
She's never really deduced anything like that before. Her best feats of deduction are realizing Mondo was the killer and helping coming to the conclusion that Junko was the mastermind.

Honestly, I think Light is more dangerous than Junko despite being less intelligent. He isn't going to drop any clues for the sake of his own despair.

Back