• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death vs Some Haxed Girl

Her powers come from her true self which is 1-B

She isn't getting fatehaxed

Isn't she also like, faster? I know both Immeasurable but 25-D Immeasurable should be >>> ID Immeasurable

Yogiri isn't fatehaxing someone with 1-B powers and 1-B true self

Also she's likely faster, she'll destroy him before ID can do anything

She is a 3-D being with no resistances, fatehax will work. Doesnt matter if the true self is 1-B because Yog is not fighting her true self

ID doesnt really need to come into play here, only his fatehax

Even if fatehax works, which I don't think it will, She's likely faster and can stomp him before fatehax

1-B Immeasurable should be >>>>>>>>>> 2-B Immeasurable

Also, Literally anything she does stomps him

one slower hax vs many faster hax

1-B powers or 1-B true self does not save the non-true self from being fate haxed but the immeasurable speed is too high if dimensionality really results in a higher degree of immeasurable.

That's what I was thinking. fatehax may work but Beatrice yeets him faster than Yogiri can fatehax because 1-B Immeasurable

Stomp-ish, This can be closed

Back