• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant death upgrade God have? BDE

BDE?

Though she had both the arrogance and power to bulldoze her way through any situation, the UEG would never lie to herself. In short, without solid evidence, she couldn't bring herself to take revenge on the goddess.

As a being who transcended time and space.”

UEG is a being that transcends space and time and is also a being beyond lower dimensions since UEG and Toichirou are entities that exist in a higher dimension. From the battle between UEG and Toichirou, we come to understand that:

You seem to be a higher-level being than I first thought. I did not expect something like this,” the UEG called out to him.

In the universe, there are dimensions as components. Their battle leapt to a higher universe, meaning they jumped to a higher dimension. The lower dimensions are contained within the higher dimensions, according to the theory that:

“Some of us believe in a theory like this: There are universes contained inside larger universes and so on. Why has that total collection of universes survived? If space and time are infinite.”

They are not bound by a specific number of dimensions, including lower ones and can leap to higher dimensions infinitely as long as they continue fighting, since the battle keeps repeating in a loop.

There should have been no end to the cycle, but suddenly there was. Touichirou’s attack had erased the universe containing the UEG.”

This statement confirms that the cycle would have continued endlessly if they had kept fighting. How many times had they repeated this cycle? The UEG was standing behind Touichirou once again.

They still come from a dimension so high that it is beyond comprehension. They can leap to higher dimensions freely, with no sign of any dimension capable of stopping their leaps.

What I’m trying to convey is that these supreme god and Toichirou, exist beyond dimensions and space and timeCF and the higher universes they have fought in.

Supreme God and Toichirou BDE Type1 Possibly Type2 ?

Last edited:
The transcended space and time part only seems to refer to their higher dimensional existence beyond standard space-time. They must lack spatiotemporal features for BDE.

Although every character in a realm beyond standard space-time automatically has BDE Type 1 on the wiki, whether they have spatiotemporal features or not.

No
In short, without solid evidence, she couldn't bring herself to take revenge on the goddess. As a being who transcended time and space, one might imagine she could simply check for herself, but that was also impossible. With her memories of that fragment of Space-time so vague, its existence was too uncertain for her to interact with.
This seems to be clearly referring to something more along the lines of "she can travel to different points in Space and Time" rather then she lacks space and time or exists outside of space and time entirely
It is a different world system governed by different laws, not the heavenly record where Toichirou and his friends were, where each heavenly record floats in the "sea".
It simply means her world is outside the range of the Heavenly Record, which apparently is 1-B iirc.

The fact that they could even exist in dimensional space contradicts BDE2 here

BDE type 2 when mitsuki is above UEG with a quantitative superiority is just impossible (plus the fact that this is because UEG gave him a "percentage" of her power.
Just BDE type1 ?
She Transcended Space and Time?
Type 1: Characters who lack spatiotemporal features entirely, while not actually being superior to them in nature. They are simply ontologically different from any dimensional construct, but can ultimately still be comparable to dimension-bound entities in terms of raw power. Due to being aspatial and atemporal, they are obviously immune to conventional Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation, and since they are not part of the spacetime continuum, they usually have Acausality (Type 1)

Last edited:
Long story short, BDE1 isn't possible if they still exist in any dimensional axis because they would need to either be independent from dimensional axis themselves by means not restricted by them or just lacking the aspect.

BDE2 is for Low 1-A / 1-A and higher, the verse caps at 1-B

Tier 2 Instant Death coming soon though, thanks to SweetDao!!

BDE1 isn't possible if they still exist in any dimensional axis
In fact, no, BDE1 is not limited by Space-time existence; Even if something exists "inside" a universe, it can still be BDE1 as long as it behaves on a smaller scale then 0-dimensional particles[which means its so small it lacks even Space and time, the only thing capable of being smaller then 0-dimensional particles], or something nonexistent[lacks space and time, as you've said], and beings only perceive it as "apparently" existing inside the universe

But yeah, agree with your later take.

In fact, no, BDE1 is not limited by Space-time existence; Even if something exists "inside" a universe, it can still be BDE1 as long as it behaves on a smaller scale then 0-dimensional particles[which means its so small it lacks even Space and time, the only thing capable of being smaller then 0-dimensional particles], or something nonexistent[lacks space and time, as you've said], and beings only perceive it as "apparently" existing inside the universe

But yeah, agree with your later take.
Smaller than 0-dimensional is basically just saying he doesn't exist in any dimensional axis though? Or did I get that wrong

Smaller than 0-dimensional is basically just saying he doesn't exist in any dimensional axis though? Or did I get that wrong
A 0-dimensional already has no dimensional axis/extension in any dimensional space, it just "exists" in it and has coordinates. But there cannot really be any dimensional quality smaller then 0-D itself, other then, of course, something that lacks space and time entirely.
Beyond-Dimensional Existence is the state of existing beyond dimensions. In the majority of cases, this will be referring to characters who are timeless and spaceless. That is to say: A "beyond-dimensional" character does not take up any volume whatsoever, nor does it occupy a position in spacetime, nor does its continued existence trace a path through it. They are, as such, much different from 0-dimensional characters, who simply have no extension in any dimension and still occupy spatial location.

A 0-dimensional already has no dimensional axis/extension in any dimensional space, it just "exists" in it and has coordinates. But there cannot really be any dimensional quality smaller then 0-D itself, other then, of course, something that lacks space and time entirely.
Disagree with what you're trying to say. The same thing you quoted says BDE and 0 dimensional spaces are not the same.

Coordinates are a part of dimensional axis if I recall, the same way how X is the 1st dimension, Y is the 2nd dimension, Z is the 3rd dimension and T is the 4th dimension
still occupy spatial location.
Don't know where would dimensional extension refer to, honestly

Disagree with what you're trying to say. The same thing you quoted says BDE and 0 dimensional spaces are not the same.
exactly. That's why I said "something smaller then an already 0-dimensional point can only be BDE1"
Coordinates are a part of dimensional axis if I recall, the same way how X is the 1st dimension, Y is the 2nd dimension, Z is the 3rd dimension and T is the 4th dimension
That really depends, as I quite the 0-dimensionality page

Possible Uses​

By virtue of being infinitely small a singular point is nearly undetectable, impossible to interact with and can not be split into smaller parts. Because of this, it cannot be destroyed physically in a conventional sense.

Depending on the context, such as whether or not the object is an isolated singular point or a single point on a dimensional plane, the object may or may not be completely invulnerable to the physical strength of a being with more than 0 dimensions. However each case must be viewed carefully.

Limitations​

Should the object exist on a higher dimensional plane, destruction of that plane will also result in destruction of the object.

Destruction of any zero-dimensional object is trivial for a beyond-dimensional entity due to such a entity existing outside the concept of dimensions entirely.
The highlighted part basically means that a 0-Dimensional point does not have to exist within a dimensional plane, the same way a "space-time" can exist in a hyperspace, but can also exist inside a 1-A void but still outside a space-time continuum [or a better way to say it is that it is its own 0-dimensional continuum, since space-time need not be 4-dimensional always, that's just a "most its the case" thing, but not always]

So no, a 0-dimensional point can exist without a dimensional axis. And as far as I remember, 0-dimensionality does not have an "axis" to begin with. the first axis[the 1st dimension] is formed by joining multiple 0-dimensional points.
Don't know where would dimensional extension refer to, honestly
It refers to their extension in any dimensional axis/direction. Quoting the 0-dimensionality page

Summary​

Zero-dimensionality or zero-dimensional existence is the power to be a singular point, whose nature is something infinitely small in any direction. They are virtually impossible to destroy physically, yet they exist.
I.e. they have 0 extension in any dimensional axis.
Stop your yapping! 💢💢💢
Nuh uh, its not completely irrelevant to the topic of the thread[BDE]...
1184379827353038889.png

So no, a 0-dimensional point can exist without a dimensional axis. And as far as I remember, 0-dimensionality does not have an "axis" to begin with. the first axis[the 1st dimension] is formed by joining multiple 0-dimensional points.
I mean, if you refer to dimensional axis as an axis of movement such as height, length and width then yeah. 0 dimensionality doesn't have an axis to begin with because obviously they would "lack" those aspects
The official scientific definition of a Dimension is an axis of movement, such as height, length, and width.

For example, a point is 0-dimensional, a line is 1-dimensional, a plane is 2-dimensional, a cube is 3-dimensional, etc.
Quoting from the dimensionality page themselves, a line, a plane, a cube could be refered as something (line = length, plane = width, cube = height) but a point simply couldn't be refered as something, lmao

So yeah, 0 dimensionality could be refered as a point but they aren't something that exist as an axis of movement themselves like I said earlier. It's probably not dimensional axis, so they couldn't be a coordinate too right?
who simply have no extension in any dimension and still occupy spatial location.
Honestly, from this wordpress though I can deduce that "extension" as a whole refers to them not having any "axis" which is a coordinate by themselves and that the point only implies a location due to them being a point (so, they would lack an axis and the result of this, it's obvious they would lack coordinates too if I understand this right)
Zero Dimension (0D): A point has no dimensions. It has no length, width, or height. It has no size and tells about the location only. We usually represent it by a dot.
BDE1 being something smaller than 0 dimensional point (both of what you said earlier just refers to them lacking space-time anyways) which in itself lack dimensional axis huh.. Interesting, ngl

Honestly, I might've asked too much but for the qualification for BDE1. Basically, what's your interpretation on the bolded text?
Type 1: Characters who lack spatiotemporal features entirely, while not actually being superior to them in nature. They are simply ontologically different from any dimensional construct, but can ultimately still be comparable to dimension-bound entities in terms of raw power. Due to being aspatial and atemporal, they are obviously immune to conventional Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation, and since they are not part of the spacetime continuum, they usually have Acausality (Type 1)
They lack spatiotemporal features, yet they're aspatial & atemporal and basically not a part of space-time continuum. All while they're not superior to spatiotemporal themselves and that they're just ontologically different, then explained that it's still comparable to entities that are still bound by dimensions.. Wonder if there's other requirement that you can get other than what I stated above tbh

Last edited:
I just read the OP's thread, all of those could be used to downgrade Instant Death to Tier 2 ironically..
UEG is a being that transcends space and time and is also a being beyond lower dimensions since UEG and Toichirou are entities that exist in a higher dimension.
While I don't know who says it, or if it could be "reliable" quoting from statements page. After this, it's just Tier 2 because the explanations after this explains that this statement alone is flowery words to describe UEG as something that transcends their dimensionality (while in nature, UEG is still restricted by time as the 4th dimension)
"You are much more of a higher-dimensional being than I thought. I didn't think you'd make it this far." (UEG)
Again, I don't know whether it was UEG who stated this or not. But if it's not, it only indicates that it's a 4th dimensional being
“Some of us believe in a theory like this: There are universes contained inside larger universes and so on. Why has that total collection of universes survived? If space and time are infinite.”
From what I can interpretate, it indicates that there are universes being contained by another universes that they describe as "large" and space-time being infinite statements could refer to 2-A
They are not bound by a specific number of dimensions, including lower ones and can leap to higher dimensions infinitely as long as they continue fighting, since the battle keeps repeating in a loop.

“There should have been no end to the cycle, but suddenly there was. Touichirou’s attack had erased the universe containing the UEG.”

This statement confirms that the cycle would have continued endlessly if they had kept fighting. How many times had they repeated this cycle? The UEG was standing behind Touichirou once again.

They still come from a dimension so high that it is beyond comprehension. They can leap to higher dimensions freely, with no sign of any dimension capable of stopping their leaps.
This sucks, but not gonna lie. Higher dimensions infinitely refers to them being able to leap to the 4th dimension as a whole, and as much as I wanted to say "dimensions". If they just refer to "universe" as a whole then all of this implies they come from an universe so high that contains the lower universes and that they can leap to infinite universes (universes being a hierarchy)

It's so weird, but I think it's the best how I can explain it. Pretty sure you could have an universe containing lower universes and it would still be Tier 2 even with all those superiorities

Other than that, all the scans refer to the cosmology themselves. I don't see BDE1 at most here

Higher dimensions infinitely refers to them being able to leap to the 4th dimension as a whole, and as much as I wanted to say "dimensions". If they just refer to "universe"
They aren't higher dimensional.

It's so weird, but I think it's the best how I can explain it. Pretty sure you could have an universe containing lower universes and it would still be Tier 2
It is only tier 2.

I mean, if you refer to dimensional axis as an axis of movement such as height, length and width then yeah. 0 dimensionality doesn't have an axis to begin with because obviously they would "lack" those aspects
Yep, and they'll lack those aspects without lacking space and time itself.
While I don't know who says it,
The ones who made the standards...
or if it could be "reliable" quoting from statements page.
I mean, if you do not trust my quoting, you can just go and check for yourself...
Quoting from the dimensionality page themselves, a line, a plane, a cube could be refered as something (line = length, plane = width, cube = height) but a point simply couldn't be refered as something, lmao
So yeah, 0 dimensionality could be refered as a point but they aren't something that exist as an axis of movement themselves like I said earlier.
That's basically what I said too, xD
It's probably not dimensional axis, so they couldn't be a coordinate too right?
Pretty sure dimensional axes are, in fact, perpendicular axes of movement.
Honestly, from this wordpress though I can deduce that "extension" as a whole refers to them not having any "axis" which is a coordinate by themselves and that the point only implies a location due to them being a point (so, they would lack an axis and the result of this,
Exactly
it's obvious they would lack coordinates too if I understand this right)
Not really. An axis not a coordinate in itself, but rather a set of coordinates[i.e. X-axis is a set of coordinates {1,0}, {2,0}, {3,0}.... and so on. A 0-dimensional point is an independent single coordinate, a single point. A point in space is the same thing as a coordinate in context to dimensionality.
BDE1 being something smaller than 0 dimensional point (both of what you said earlier just refers to them lacking space-time anyways) which in itself lack dimensional axis huh.. Interesting, ngl
I mean, there are cases where such examples have been accepted as BDE1 so... Since there cannot be any Physical thing [that has a dimensionality] that can be smaller then a 0-dimensional point, because the latter IS already the smallest physical thing. So the only thing that CAN be smaller then it in the metaphysical sense is something that lacks dimensionality itself [In as much as "something" is still bigger then and superior to].
Honestly, I might've asked too much but for the qualification for BDE1. Basically, what's your interpretation on the bolded text?
They lack spatiotemporal features, yet they're aspatial & atemporal and basically not a part of space-time continuum. All while they're not superior to spatiotemporal themselves and that they're just ontologically different, then explained that it's still comparable to entities that are still bound by dimensions.. Wonder if there's other requirement that you can get other than what I stated above tbh
Them being "comparable to dimensionality bound biengs" is just something similar to "a non 1-A existence having 1-A powers", but instead of non 1-A existence, its a fictional being below baseline reality[11-C, since this wiki doesn't have a tier 12], and instead of 1-A powers, they have baseline reality powers.
As for the explanation itself, I think we should continue that on my message wall or Private Messages, because that will be a really lengthy [and deep] explanation on dimensionless-ness mechanics
all of those could be used to downgrade Instant Death to Tier 2 ironically..
1186729763142910012.png

Last edited:
From what I can interpretate, it indicates that there are universes being contained by another universes that they describe as "large" and space-time being infinite statements could refer to 2-A
I don't think so
"Where they are is not the world of the sea contained in the Celestial Foundation. It is a separate sea, not even the location of their world.

According to UEG, which states that it is an entity from a higher dimension, it means that he lowered his level to reside in the Celestial Foundation.

From the explanation that Toichirou is a god who conceals his power and lives quietly as a person who grows vegetables.

Before the battle began, Toichirou teleported to a place even UEG could not perceive.

Not only did Toichirou teleport to a distant place, but he also teleported to a higher universe (Space).

After UEG teleported and caught up, UEG said, 'You seem to be a higher-level being than I first thought.'

And it is impossible for them to be lower than 5 dimensions or 4 dimensions, and the universe they jumped to and destroyed is higher than the sea that contains the Celestial Foundation.

And it is impossible for them to be lower than 5 dimensions or 4 dimensions, and the universe they jumped to and destroyed is higher than the sea that contains the Celestial Foundation.
Would be better if you elaborate this part more, higher universe refering to space literally supports my argument that it's just a higher universe. Nothing less, nothing more

Would be better if you elaborate this part more, higher universe refering to space literally supports my argument that it's just a higher universe. Nothing less, nothing more
I don't think so
“Just Higher universe”

Q&A Fuji
That means that the dimensions etc that the author has interviewed include higher dimensions.

Even in the higher universes, there are still dimensions etc , such as higher dimensions.
FQA fujitaka

No, he never mentioned "higher dimensions".
I understand, but what I'm trying to convey is that since the universe consists of dimensions, in a higher universe, there would be higher dimensions.

Teleport or Jump by Toichirou doesn't occur in the same universe or space (dimensions), based on the fact that he teleports and moves the fight to a higher space (higher dimensions). This makes it so that UEG's perception cannot reach before they search and teleport after him.

This means it's not just a higher universe; it truly is a higher universe."

That's mean Higher universe than > higher universe before

I understand, but what I'm trying to convey is that since the universe consists of dimensions, in a higher universe, there would be higher dimensions.

Teleport or Jump by Toichirou doesn't occur in the same universe or space (dimensions), based on the fact that he teleports and moves the fight to a higher space (higher dimensions). This makes it so that UEG's perception cannot reach before they search and teleport after him.

This means it's not just a higher universe; it truly is a higher universe."

That's mean Higher universe than > higher universe before
Still, nothing indicates that if it's a dimensional axis difference. The only thing supporting that is only because it's described as "higher", nothing more..

And yeah, you can interpret higher universe as higher realms (to understand what I meant). It'll still be Tier 2 regardless (there's a chinese fiction in which it uses higher universes concept as a basis for their 2-A reasoning, if I recall correctly) <- looking back at this, it would only be 2-B tbh. I don't see why it would indicate any dimensional axis superiority

Back