• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death small CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abilities Additions:
Clairvoyance : He is able to know the location of anyone who's seen him before and look through other's vision
Portal Creation : Can create a hole between realities and go through it
Absorption (for true form) : UEG is melted into his darkness

Resistance Removal:
Resistance to time stop for true form should be removed. Currently he has it because Darian's time stop didn't affect him,however Darian hasn't shown any feat to be able to interact with NEP type 2,AE type 1,Acausal type 5,Omnipresence on 1-B scale so in short Darian is too weak to use time stop on Yogiri's true form so that Yogiri is immune to it even without having this resistance

Resistance to time stop for true form should be removed. Currently he has it because Darian's time stop didn't affect him,however Darian hasn't shown any feat to be able to interact with NEP type 2,AE type 1,Acausal type 5,Omnipresence on 1-B scale so in short Darian is too weak to use time stop on Yogiri's true form so that Yogiri is immune
Agree also due to dimensional existence?

Agree with everything, but I doubt whether it is Absorbtion, you can give Darkness Manipulation to Yogiri too.
It does looks some short of absorption

And UEG realized that she was in the process of melting into the darkness. She tried to keep herself together somehow, but gradually she began to lose sight of what she was doing. "...... why...... why should the mistress go through this ......" UEG lost her shape, lost sense of who she was, and eventually disappeared into the darkness.

Abilities Additions:
Clairvoyance : He is able to know the location of anyone who's seen him before and look through other's vision
Portal Creation : Can create a hole between realities and go through it
Absorption (for true form) : UEG is melted into his darkness

Resistance Removal:
Resistance to time stop for true form should be removed. Currently he has it because Darian's time stop didn't affect him,however Darian hasn't shown any feat to be able to interact with NEP type 2,AE type 1,Acausal type 5,Omnipresence on 1-B scale so in short Darian is too weak to use time stop on Yogiri's true form so that Yogiri is immune to it even without having this resistance
I agree

Huh.... More haxs for Yogurt are always welcome... Agree

Should the new abilities go in 1st Gate, 2nd Gate, or The End?
I believed all but absorption goes in the 1st gate; absorption goes in the End tab.

Can someone edit for me? I'm not on computer rn
I made the changes. Is it fine if I close the thread and locked the page?
Edit: Just in case, if there are no quick replies on the matter, I might lock pages in a few hours before I go to sleep to limit the chance of vandalism; I can reopen the page if needed later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back