• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reinhard passivelly absorbs Randall and turns him into a part of his Legion because he is constantly "evolving" to 1-A and his Law devours anything in range.

Randall gets absorbed and Reinhard continues his transcendence even when mindhaxxed. Incon?

i mean...randall has high 1-B mind hax right? And he goes for no breathing no? I mean trying to kill reinhard is not going well unless you are stronger than merc

So much as looking at the Black Thirteen drives everyone who isn't High 1-B or has resistance accordingly insane if they even look at it.

Basically the spear but worse

DMUA said:
It took you that long to see this?
I've literally been gone from the site. What did you expect?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean...randall has high 1-B mind hax right? And he goes for no breathing no?
Well, yes and no. He goes for whatever will take out his opponent quickly enough for him to go back to his scheming or whatever else he's doing in a given book aside from PIS moments, which there are only three of. Which is shocking, given both his character flaws and the sheer length of his run as Stephen King's prime villain. "Stop breathing" is just an easy way of killing off humans who get in his way. He's just as likely to open up with turning a person into a cat or putting them to sleep with a word, depending on the circumstances.

With Black Thirteen in his hands and a target in his line-of-sight and no plot-bullshit in his way, he'd probably just use the thing to take his win. He certainly thought of it as an instant-win option when he was threatening to sic it on Callahan in Book 5.

DMUA said:
So much as looking at the Black Thirteen drives everyone who isn't High 1-B or has resistance accordingly insane if they even look at it.

Basically the spear but worse
Sort of. It's actually more like "So much as looking at Black Thirteen drives everyone who isn't High 1-B or has resistance accordingly insane if the eye-entity-whatever even looks at them. Which is basically the same thing, because Immeasurable speed.

Although that wouldn't make a difference anyway, since it can also:

• Cause agonizing pain in an individual at-will
  • mindhax from across just about any dimensional distance (since, from the evidence given in the series, its range spans most if not all of the DT multiversal structure, including the empty space between universes/floors)
  • BFR people across just about any dimensional distance (see above)
  • Generate a mind-controlling AoE
It could (and would) probably win this match all by itself, but the main issue is whether or not Flagg will survive for this to count as a win in his favor. The thing can operate without him, but he's still not invulnerable while it's active.

LLT soulhax and mindhax on presence (Not even by just looking at it, since the LDO was being murdered by its mere presence), Reinhard destroys space and warps reality with his Law (That thing can open a hole/consume a Law that comes from a being way above baseline 1-A) passively at this stage. If Randall or something he uses gets in range, its powers are given to Reinhard. Reinhard's transcendence to 1-A takes an hour at most.

I'm pretty sure Black Thirteen so much as looking at him will crush his sanity beyond anything he can come back from, and the passive mindhax/soulhax won't stop it either unless those are Tier 1 hax powers. (Going by what's on the profile, it doesn't seem like they are)

Unless Reinhard's Law has feats of actually killing or incapping a Tier 1 at this stage right away, it's not going to stop Black Thirteen from ending him, or forcing him to end himself. Or throwing him into Todash Space.

That said, Flagg himself isn't surviving any of that, so this seems fairly inconclusive to me. They both effectively lose.

His soulhax can pierce the soul of a 1-A and he can take souls from the control of a 1-A. His Law (Gladsheimr/Dies Irae) is constantly going against Mercurius' to the point of removing anything caught in range from his control, LLT can kill Merc and wash away his world.

Well, frick. That means Black Thirteen doesn't make it either.

Who was the guy who thought this was a good idea?

The problem is Randall durability, Reinhard gare can knockout Kei in her route, his presence enough to crush Ren when 2 swastikas open.

when it immediatly gets closed because UNFAIR

well Simon doesn't even have the Illusion of not dying

well we should kill the thread to death anyways so

MrKingOfNegativity said:

Well, frick. That means Black Thirteen doesn't make it either.

Who was the guy who thought this was a good idea?
the OP above but well yeah schro is on the money. Anyway good to see ya getting baited here :^)

What is this about 1-B mind hax? Has it actually been shown to work on 1-B entities? Because I am not comfortable with it getting 1-B mind hax simply because it comes from a higher dimension or whatever.

Granted, I haven't read the Dark Tower for a long time so I might be missing something.

Back