• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Insane Reality Rippers: Discord vs. Dimentio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it either goes to Discord or Inconclusive; the one thing that is keeping me from deciding is that I'm not sure if Discord would take Dimentio seriously enough to use his thought based abilities instead of snapping.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I think it either goes to Discord or Inconclusive; the one thing that is keeping me from deciding is that I'm not sure if Discord would take Dimentio seriously enough to use his thought based abilities instead of snapping.
He'd probably powenull either way just to mess with Dimentio.

Lightbuster30 said:
What power he uses doesn't matter, what matters is whether he does it by thinking or by snapping his fingers. He can do both, but if he snaps, its a stalemate because they both hax at the same time, he only wins if he thinks.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Lightbuster30 said:
What power he uses doesn't matter, what matters is whether he does it by thinking or by snapping his fingers. He can do both, but if he snaps, its a stalemate because they both hax at the same time, he only wins if he thinks.
I mean, snapping takes not even a second, mind hax takes 2 seconds to charge and possibly needs to be aimed in Discord's direction (he aimed it at the boss so I'm assuming it works like that).

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Mind Hax s activated with a snap of his fingers, apparently.
Well where's the source for that? Becuas apparently every other mind control happened off-screen and we see it one time we see it in action.

So wait...if we only have one instance of on screen mind control....then why the hell are we assuming it's his first move?

I'm pretty sure in his fight with Luigi he didn't use Mind Control until after he lost, he started with physical attacks from what I remember.

Seemingly that Dimentio would instantly mindhax Discord from what I read above, though I think that has been brought into question.

Doesn't matter if they agree or not, "Dimentio would instantly Mind Hax" does not give him any advantage, Discord would instantly Power Null or Transmutate. The "reasons above" people are voting for are not legit reasons.

Well until someone from that side says anything idk if I can just discount their votes.

You also haven't voted yet and can if you wish.

Inconclusive. Both could finish each other instantly

(Minor Spoiler Alert)

I seriously think this battle should be remade after S9 finale, since from the looks of it (seeing some GIFs and images), let's say Discord's page will have some grand changes after it

Jackxagon said:
Inconclusive. Both could finish each other instantly
(Minor Spoiler Alert)

I seriously think this battle should be remade after S9 finale, since from the looks of it (seeing some GIFs and images), let's say Discord's page will have some grand changes after it
How? I've seen the leaks and haven't seen anything tier changing.

Lightbuster30 said:
How? I've seen the leaks and haven't seen anything tier changing.
I saw a gif and thought it was a magic blast, but it's a magic drain, so nevermind scaling him to "At least High 4-C" via durability.

At least can we consider him "At least 4-C, possibly higher" for the same reason Grogar is? (not going much further into this, because of spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back