• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Insane BlackÔÿàRock Shooter vs Vegeta

Look, I found someone in Tier 4 without broken hax for DB characters~

BÔÿàRS verse is also somewhat a forgotten relic in this wiki...

The rogue Otherself fights The Prince of the Saiyans

High 4-C version, speed equalized. Fights in an indestructible plain the size of Sahara. SBA for the rest. Type 8 Immortality for IBÔÿàRS is restricted.

Insane BRS
Vegeta SS2
IBÔÿàRS - 2 (Saikou, Blahblah)

Vegeta - 3 (Gargoyle, Rice, glassman)

Inconclusive - 0

Type 8 immortality requires her to die, which she can't due to really slow Low Godly.

Vegeta eventually incapacitates

@ Rice

I'm not sure if BFR is really an option. On her own she can travel between pocket dimensions, but how she does it is unknown. She could only open portal with BlackÔÿàGold Saw's sword. Also her immortality is restricted in this fight

@ Gar

Is that your vote for Vegeta?

No, rather I'd say IBRS via utter bullet spam and regen. It's impossible for him to get close enough with the Insane Blade Lance nigh-omnidirectional bullet and she can just dodge + regen from any ranged attack.

What's Vegeta's skill level anyway? IBRS is a being made purely for combat and who has fought and won for like, at least 15 years.

Also Vegeta is High 4-C from being above a 4-C guy (Who is 4-C via being above Low 4-C...who is Low 4-C via being above High 5-A)

Meanwhile IBRS easily crippled someone casually High-end High 4-C. AP advantage is to BRS here.

Still a mere chaining of "beat easily" from a High 5-A feat

Black Gold Saw is quite high-end High 4-C herself (A realm large enough to have the Earth-sun distance, which is quite a good part of the Solar System), yet IBRS blew up her two arms with very few shots.

Agreeing with Saikou here. I think IBRS has the advantage.

Though I would like to check, is Matoi at all against fighting/killing Vegeta?

Depends on the context. Which is totally absent in a VS thread. If it's for self-defense or because Vegita is being evil at the moment, she'd probably agree.

Though SBA does state that the combatants are "willing to kill"

I know, situations like Mato's where they aren't technically the combatant, but can influence them through there mentality feel like a bit of a grey zone there. I figured it wouldn't be an issue, since it's not a situation like Strength who was her friend, but thought I should ask just in case.

Dedthread? RIP. It hasn't been a month since the last edit, so I'll just necro this I guess. Otherselves don't seem to have conventional stamina, nor does grievous injury bring them closer to death. Both IBRS and BGS were shown to be just as active when down a limb; they just had less appendages to work with. Considering that, I don't see Vegeta winning by incapacitation like Gargoyle suggested. The determining factor then would be if Vegeta can land an attack comparable in power to the Rainbow Cannon and destroy IBRS completely, and if he can do so before being killed himself.

If IBRS's treatment of pretty much every other attack thrown her way in the anime is indication, then she would just stare Vegeta's biggest attacks down instead of dodging, so that wouldn't be an issue. The only question is if Vegeta has the raw power to kill her. This is... hard to work out. Base BRS could survive the attacks of other Otherselves, giving her Large Star durability. IBRS's durability is higher, but exactly how much higher is unclear. The Rainbow Cannon, which used the combined powers of several Large Star AP characters, was the only thing shown to hurt her; but it also literally disolved her, so clearly there's some overkill involved. That puts IBRS's durability in the vague Large Star + range. Coincidentally, Vegeta's strongest attack at this point is also somewhere in the vague Large Star + range. Now, normally this would mean that Vegeta is in the clear, since even if an opponent is barely able to survive an attack like that, they'd usually be incapacitated as a result. But like I said earlier, incapacitation doesn't really work against Otherselves. If IBRS doesn't die outright, then she'll get right back up with whatever partially-dissolved bodyparts she has left, and keep fighting. Vegeta wouldn't be so lucky. If the Big Bang Attack fails, IBRS will be able to butcher him easily. So the two possible outcomes are as simple as, Big Bang Attack is strong enough to kill her, and Vegeta wins, or it isn't, and IBRS wins. I'll call it 50/50.

That said, IBRS wins pretty decisively when Big Bang Attack isn't involved. Vegeta's low-end attacks would all be healed from, and they wouldn't even whittle IBRS down any because of her huge stamina advantage. IBRS, on the other hand, has been shown to blow limbs clean off of other 4Cs like it's nothing. For this reason I vote IBRS.

Back