• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Info type 2?

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
So I've read Info Manip.
The type has this description
Fundamental: These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.

I don't know how to prove fundamental building blocks of reality so I'm asking for 2nd opinion regarding these combinations of Scans and whether or not this would classify as Information Type 2

Although They could be classified as Concepts. That doesn't seem to be the case because they define concepts rather than being directly it.
If they are Classified as Info Type 2. That would mean
Information Type 2 has superiority over Type 2 Concepts in the Verse.
Except for Type 1 Concepts which are independent such as the Concept of Creation, Destruction and Rebirth.
Which are Universal and yet also independent from the state of the World because the Gods are not the World

From what I can see definitely concepts and not Information Type 2. There can be concepts of concepts, we just keep in mind that they may be superior to normal concepts.

like SpaceMan said, there is nothing here indicated info 2, or something that is synonymous with information

So a higher layer of Type 2 Concept?

Haven't really get into the idea of Concepts of Concepts and how would they work and interact with regular concepts. specially with Layers being a thing

So I've read Info Manip.
The type has this description

I don't know how to prove fundamental building blocks of reality so I'm asking for 2nd opinion regarding these combinations of Scans and whether or not this would classify as Information Type 2

Although They could be classified as Concepts. That doesn't seem to be the case because they define concepts rather than being directly it.
If they are Classified as Info Type 2. That would mean
Information Type 2 has superiority over Type 2 Concepts in the Verse.
Except for Type 1 Concepts which are independent such as the Concept of Creation, Destruction and Rebirth.
Which are Universal and yet also independent from the state of the World because the Gods are not the World

what verse is it from

Back