• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
Powers and Abilities
Just like The Watcher, Infinity Ultron was unaffected by his punches that altered the fabric of reality and space-time of the universe (as per his profile), so he should have Resistance to Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulations

For his Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception/Cosmic Awareness, we can also add that he was able to hear and locate Thor across the multiverse

Speed
The Watcher reacted to and blocked energy blasts from Infinity Ultron, who has Massively FTL+ attack speed

If accepted, this would ONLY scale to characters like Infinity Ultron, The Watcher and Doctor Strange Supreme

Last edited:
But if we're being specific, Ultron's profile states his punches were warping the space-time of the universe he was fighting in. So I guess Space-Time Manipulation?
His profile has Reality Warping (His mere punches alone warped the very fabric of reality) and Space-Time Manipulation (Could break through the fabric of space and time with his punches) due to the same feat, which is fine since Infinity Ultron has the Reality, Time and Space Stone

I agree with the CRT. Btw, we can also add this feat for his Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception/Cosmic Awareness: Was able to hear and locate Thor across the multiverse

I'm fine with the P&A stuff, the speed I'm not really for. The implication is that Ultron is either so stupid that he holds back his speed when fighting everyone other than the Watcher or he's just not notably faster than everyone else. The latter makes more sense than the former to me. Especially when you have him being taken by surprise from people like Black Widow or Star Lord.

Wouldn't that mean that Doctor Strange Supreme's spell also amplifies their speed in addition to their AP and dura?
I mean we're already stretching an explicitly defensive spell
It’s a protection spell. You’re welcome.
Just to not break power scaling. I don't see why we should lump more stuff into it, especially when characters not amped by Strange were able to tag Ultron like the zombies and Black Widow.

Back