• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinities question

What do you mean by “uncountably”? That part confuses me.
Countable Infinity is equivalent to N or the set of Natural Numbers such as 1, 2, 3, 4... etc. You could theoretically count to infinity by counting natural numbers if given an infinite amount of time.

Uncountable Infinity is equivalent to R or the set of Real Numbers. This includes Natural Numbers as we discussed, Integers such as -1, -2, -3, Rational Numbers such as 5/3 or 0.94.

Even if you counted for an infinite amount of time, you would still only be able to count a single numbers fractions, as fractions are infinite, 0.1, 0.11, 0.111, etc. And even then would still need to do 0.12, 0.122, 0.1222.

As such they are an uncountable infinity, compared to just Natural Numbers which are countable.

Countable Infinity is equivalent to N or the set of Natural Numbers such as 1, 2, 3, 4... etc. You could theoretically count to infinity by counting natural numbers if given an infinite amount of time.

Uncountable Infinity is equivalent to R or the set of Real Numbers. This includes Natural Numbers as we discussed, Integers such as -1, -2, -3, Rational Numbers such as 5/3 or 0.94.

Even if you counted for an infinite amount of time, you would still only be able to count a single numbers fractions, as fractions are infinite, 0.1, 0.11, 0.111, etc. And even then would still need to do 0.12, 0.122, 0.1222.

As such they are an uncountable infinity, compared to just Natural Numbers which are countable.
So can I explain it like this? (I would have explained it like this if you hadn't written it):

No matter how much you get from uncountable infinities, you can't get to the root. and higher uncountable infinities are already inaccessible to each other. What root is inaccessible is not structure 1A but inaccessibility with cartesian no matter how many uncountable infinities on top of structure 1A you are.

Infinity * Infinity = Infinity + Infinity + Infinity + Infinity + Infinity -->, just regular infinity

Infinity ^ Infinity = Infinity * Infinity * Infinity * Infinity * Infinity -->,uncountable infinity (Aleph-1)
in short

Can you correct me if I'm wrong.

Ah that makes sense

So can I explain it like this? (I would have explained it like this if you hadn't written it):

No matter how much you get from uncountable infinities, you can't get to the root. and higher uncountable infinities are already inaccessible to each other. What root is inaccessible is not structure 1A but inaccessibility with cartesian no matter how many uncountable infinities on top of structure 1A you are.
Uncountable Infinities are not Inaccessible to one another, as they can be reached through power setting. To be inaccessible, no amount of addition, multiplication, or power setting needs to be able to reach the next level. It's an uncrossable gap.

Uncountable Infinities are not Inaccessible to one another, as they can be reached through power setting. To be inaccessible, no amount of addition, multiplication, or power setting needs to be able to reach the next level. It's an uncrossable gap.
Btw can you give an example in a series?

Depends on context but for the most part it's usually 2-A.

One could argue uncountably infinite universes though if there's infinite multiverses with infinite universes in each one. But that's a whole other fiasco

Of a series that shows uncountable timelines
The Blue and White Series did, though it was removed;
Crossing timelines to avoid Victor was something that 'Lan Mu' had done a long time ago. His actions formed a kind of history, giving rise to all kinds of possibilities, and countless timelines.

Similar bifurcations were everywhere, and there were more and more variables.

One variable had N possibilities. When two variables were superimposed, it was N to the N power. If N variables were superimposed, it would be impossible to calculate.

Other than that, 001 was also creating new timelines, grafting other possibilities and combining them. This way, there would be new possibilities.

Just like natural numbers, there were countless permutations and combinations.

thanks

There is cantor's proof that proves that irrational numbers are greater than natural numbers. using the principle of proof by contradiction

Time: 6:00 min

It's a Thai dubbed video. which I can't find any other video to give an example. I hope you can translate to the language of your country.

Back