• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu VS Time Eater Rematch

Zamasu got canonicaly killed by EE, and the Time Eater's first move is erasing people and history, I vote him

IZ has the AP advantage (I assume?), so I'm guessing either TE goes with EE or IZ AP crushes it?. Gonna hold off my vote until DBS supporters make their case tho.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
IZ has the AP advantage (I assume?), so I'm guessing either TE goes with EE or IZ AP crushes it?. Gonna hold off my vote until DBS supporters make their case tho.
Actualy no, IZ is baseline actualy, he is the one who starts the scaling chain

Both seem to be baseline, but Time Eater has EE to win. And since his EE is literally erasing the universes one by one, Time Eater should easily win this.

That aside, what can IZ do to Time Eater before he's erased?

Aren't the energy blasts 3-A? Since Goku and Vegeta survived them before becoming Low 2-C with SSJB in the ToP arc

I mean, Goku and Vegeta where insta KO by those beams, they also survived blows from Jiren who is Low 2-C while they where 3-A, DB doesn't see Low 2-C as infinitely superior to 3-A.

If that's the case, then ok. So IZ wins if he hits Time Eater with the blasts, and Time Eater only need to use his EE to win.

I think Time Eater takes it

Gilad Hyperstar said:
If that's the case, then ok. So IZ wins if he hits Time Eater with the blasts, and Time Eater only need to use his EE to win.

I think Time Eater takes it
I wouldn't say he would insta win with blasts and all because they have the same AP and all, but beating him up is a win con

So Time Eater's EE seems to take awhile and Zamasu would immediately get PISSED the Universe is going poof, making him spam laser beams from every direction.

So what would be stopping Zamasu from gunning Time Eater down with lasers from every direction the moment his precious Universe is going away?

Except no, it doesn't, at all, where did you get that?

What stops him is the same reason he did nothing against Zeno, he isn't fast enough, like, unironicaly where the **** did you get that from?

The very cutscenes of Generarions after completing the intro stage shows a rift of the Time Eater appearing, with it wiping space-time like 10 seconds after. Like at the absolute max. You can count it. And that's not even the EE itself, which happened with a small wave

Time Eater FRA

Are you really gonna try and tell me the flash to white means anything else except a timeframe of "it's ridiculously short"? Please don't tell me you're saying it's over time when nothing indicates such. It flashes to white, boom, Classic Sonic's timeline is presumably wiped out because, hello, White Space.

Time Eater erases time and space. Never does Eggman mention it happening slowly or over time. The Time Eater erased his previous mistakes. Boom. Done.

The man who eats time FRA.

Not to mention the Time Eater would also be erasing his attacks so even if Zamasu tried to nuke the verse it would be null considering it would be erased along with Zamasu himself.Also why didn't he actively try to nuke and destroy Zeno when destroying his precious universe? Why would he suddenly do that here?

Back