• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu and Vegitos Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Another CRT come from me =.=
1. Infinite Zamasu
Space-Time Manipulation
: The guy fusing with it and even manage spread through the rift created by Time machine despite he doesn't have the time ring to open that part anymore
Possibly Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: he made universe space-time as his physical body, and become HDE, i think he possibly should have this
Dimensional Travel and Time Travel: he "spread"himself to the past, which at the same time is another timeline, so think he should have this

Standard Equipment update: should have a second part and will be describe as None, cuz as Infinite Zamasu - the guy doesn't have any equipment

2. All three Vegitos (DBS, Xeno and SDBH)
Ki Manipulation description in (.....) should be changed from

Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin, suppress others' blasts, or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers

to

Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, suppress others' blasts, change the weather, and form defensive barriers that can keep out poisons and render absorption ineffective, and even create weapons

Weapon Mastery: They should retain Goku's skill in using the Power Pole, and also display the efficiency in using the sword made from Ki

Limited Air Manipulation for Xeno and SDBH version as they canon to this

Range update, they should have Extended Melee Range with Spirit Sword/Ki Blade (uh oh the name spirit sword is come from game though)

Well all done, thank you all in advance for participating in my CRT ^^

I agree with this but...
Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, suppress others' blasts, change the weather, and form defensive barriers that can keep out poisons and render absorption ineffective, and even create weapons
Everyone who has ki should have this. But the parts which are exclusive to vegito like weapon creation for example should be separate from ki manipulation even if they still fall under it.

I agree with this but...

Everyone who has ki should have this. But the parts which are exclusive to vegito like weapon creation for example should be separate from ki manipulation even if they still fall under it.
it is no needed, as this profile have similar Ki Manip description layout, so kinda redundant to add Weapon Creation into the profile

Also about everyone with Ki should have this,.............i don't have time to edit that many profiles DB verse have

it is no needed, as this profile have similar Ki Manip description layout, so kinda redundant to add Weapon Creation into the profile
It works either way, but I think it'd be clearer if everything was separate, for example you can do this "can change the weather and create weapons and form barriers..." and then with each ability it links to the relevant ability, but instead of this you can do "weather manipulation (scan), weapon creation (scan), forcefield creation (scan)" in my opinion that would make it easier to read but it can work either way.

compress them into Ki description will make reader understand more about what Ki can do, separate them into piece like that will make the reading and editing more pain, the profile structure will be a mess with each profile. Unless we have Verse specific power Page for DB's Ki

1. That's just the side effect of his universal takeover and nigh omnipresence

2. Fusionism, being HD does not grant this, you need to actually alter higher dimensional structures.

3. Nigh omnipresence

4. Agree with every vegito change, idk about adding the weapon creation to the ki part but I'm fine with it.

Whoever I think the range should be "varies" since he can extend his blade further, I believe he made it reach but all the way to the ground from the sky so it was probably a hundred meters or so.

I do not think merging with space-time is the same thing as manipulating or controlling space time, only your body grew to the point where you're as big as space time. Same with higher dimensional manipulation. Dimensional travel and Time travel is a maybe, but again, doesn't really sound like traveling and more so just growing big to the point where they exist across space-time.

All the Vegito additions are good though.

I mean, the Time Ring of course is obviously time travel, but becoming Infinite Zamasu is more so just him growing to the point where a part of him is crossing the dimensional barrier that separates 2 or more timelines that he appears in the present timeline.

Well technically he is not travelling but more like 'growing ' from a point in time in a different timeline, to a different point in time to different timeline
If it's not time travel, it would be space time manipulation [tho he could be fusing with his multiverse and goku's multiverse I think?]

I mean, the Time Ring of course is obviously time travel, but becoming Infinite Zamasu is more so just him growing to the point where a part of him is crossing the dimensional barrier that separates 2 or more timelines that he appears in the present timeline.
Um, isn't that literally dimensional travel/time travel?

Ya need some sleep lmao
Well he fused with a 4D structure and was going to fuse with the entire timeline, plus he made it it's body and was going yo invade other timelines but I'm not sure
That's not HDM at all. You need proofs of manipulating higher D at will, merging with them isn't a proof

Thank you for helping out. The Vegito additions seem to have been accepted and the rest rejected then.

Thank you for helping out. The Vegito additions seem to have been accepted and the rest rejected then.
Alright, can you open all three Vegitos profile so i can apply the change

Edit: also Infinite Zamasu profile still need open so i can update his equipment part

Last edited:
Can you write the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked please? It turns everything far more efficient for me.

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.
also i re-adding source for Vegito Xeno and SBDH Immeasurable lifting strength description (cuz the old video got removed sadly), adding some more minor informations and fixing some description on their Ap/Durability/Speed rating for accuracy purposes, if you fine with it

It is better to use reference sections than video links that might be removed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back