• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Itachi Shinden doesn't contradict anything. I've read its entirety. It's just a way more detailed account of Itachi's story. A pretty good read too.

but novels kinda contradicts the anime.

Shikamaru Shinden happened when Ohnoki was alive yet in anime he died before that. so Shikamaru Shinden cant be canon to the anime anymore unless they change the story for the anime

The anime isn't canon, or you forgot how much filler it has. All that matters is if matches the manga or not.

^ the anime is canon. Well more specifically everything before the Chunin exams is straight canon with everything else being secondary or supporting canon because Kodachi is the show runner.

Also filler doesn't make an anime non canon I don't know who told u guys this.

AstralKing7 said:
^ the anime is canon. Well more specifically everything before the Chunin exams is straight canon with everything else being secondary or supporting canon because Kodachi is the show runner.

Also filler doesn't make an anime non canon I don't know who told u guys this.
That's the Boruto anime, which is canon. I'm talking about the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden ones.

Idk when u joined this site but the anime is canon^ I'm not going to go back and forward so you can believe what you want tbh.

AstralKing7 said:
Idk when u joined this site but the anime is canon^ I'm not going to go back and forward so you can believe what you want tbh.
I've been here since the first half of 2018, and no, the anime is only canon when it comes to Boruto, the Naruto and Naurto Shippuden anime series are not canon.

Kidkinsey said:
also the IT binds you and takes your life force, she couldnt steal the chakra of the edo kage because its bodies were white zetsu it was just their souls were bound to them
But, Orochimaru also used zetsu just like edo kages and he was affected by IT.

Kidkinsey said:
he wasnt full zetsu didnt sasuke bring him back by taking chakra out of kabuto or anko
Ordering Suigetsu and Jügo hold two of the Zetsu down, the remaining four Zetsu are used as the bodies for the reincarnation of the previous four 'hokage'. To escape death, Orochimaru transferred his being in the White Zetsu Suigetsu was holding down

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0c74efe7009a153f7b7196b179a4418e

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3759f10aa46286a99034545251651a81

well yeah he transfered his being he still had a heartbeat can bleed etc, the hokages souls were trapped in the zetsu and they are essentiallly immortal zombies

Back