• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Speed Neo-Acacia

We have protections for posting images, due to all of the troll attacks against this wiki.

You need a more than 4 days old account, over 10 edits, a confirmed e-mail address, and need to name your images something unique and non-generic, to not have the filename conflict with a previously existing image.

Anyway, please read here: Timeless Voids Standards

We have strict standards to accept a void as truly timeless, and if infinite speed would conflict with the general portrayal of a character, we still won't use it.

Antvasima said:
We have protections for posting images, due to all of the troll attacks against this wiki.
You need a more than 4 days old account, over 10 edits, a confirmed e-mail address, and need to name your images something unique and non-generic, to not have the filename conflict with a previously existing image.
I see. So can I post links instead?

Antvasima said:
Anyway, please read here: Timeless Voids Standards
We have strict standards to accept a void as truly timeless, and if infinite speed would conflict with the general portrayal of a character, we still won't use it.

Type 3: "True" Voids: Voids that are stated to be timeless and are expressively shown to be such. They have many properties that would come with timelessness to the extent that it is undeniable they would qualify for Infinite speed. Examples: The Void Beyond in Final Fantasy XIII-2 and the Dark Area in Digimo

This is satisfied in the series.It is proven in the scans I posted above.

"Many qualities" how? "Expressively shown" how?

Regardless, it is a moot point, as the Toriko characters were never remotely shown to be able to move anywhere instantly in regular space, so it is disqualified anyway.

Antvasima said:
"Many qualities" how? "Expressively shown" how?

Regardless, it is a moot point, as the Toriko characters were never remotely shown to be able to move anywhere instantly in regular space, so it is disqualified anyway.
There are infinite speed characters that are shown not to instantly teleport there such as GER despite being infinite in speed its still not travelling instantaneous based om manga and anime interpretation.

Well, I cannot gauge if all other profiles have accurate infinite speed ratings assigned to them, but it would most likely be very inaccurate to apply here.

Tincan123 said:
If Moon stomach was closed it would have been gg. but you can escape Moon BFR just FTL speed.
I'm sorry to bother you yet again but I checked the scan and it isn't showing what you just said. I may be kinda slow rn but if you could detail your explanation a bit it would help me. Thanks again.

I do not remember any proof for infinite speed for practical use within the series.

We should preferably close this thread.

Back