• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Power Kirby! ...Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the old post, I know it's already been pushed aside as hyperbole, but in the post, only one example is shown. Here are multiple instances though in case anyone once to take a second look. Not trying to fight for Kirby to actually get this kinda upgrade XD Just thought it should be noted since it was WAAAAY more than just one occurrence.

>One picture is an interview with the director of one of the games that can be found on Nintendo Everything [1]

>There's of course, the infinite statement shown in the old post along with some others.

>The Master Crown has also been stated to be infinite and limitless, and Kirby defeated the foe who gained its power.

Interview
Kirbyy
Kirbyyy
Kirbyyyy
Kirbyyyyy
Master Crown
Master crowwwwwn

Oh hey Leopold I didn't know you were on this website but anyways as much as i agree with this and would debate on this side until i pass out Cal is right everything you said here has been said before so mabey if you or somone else gets one more notable example this could be exepted more but as of now this topic seems to be pretty stubborn.

I think that we have to consider this as hyperbole.

Fighter description doesn't help the Infinite Kirby argument, as it explicitly states to be amping Kirby's power and abilities "to the max." Why would Kirby need a boost in his strength if his power would already literally be infinite?

The Invader scan says "Nearly Infinite" not Infinite. Not only is something being "almost infinite" completely nonsensical if one were to take it literally, but of course semantics wise this wouldn't support and instead contradict Kirby's power being at the level that's being implied here.

Immeasurable does not at all have to equate to Infinite.

Someone being stated as limitless/infinite multiple times doesn't matter when most other showings and logic contradicts these statements. Why else do you think we don't list Superman, Hulk and Saitama as such?

And when every single installment within the entire Kirby franchise contradicts the statements in this one game (including the same game they're made in), and there are no actual feats of infinite power, I believe it is safe to discard these most likely hyperbolic statements.

I have to agree. While I could probably use this argument for 3-B Kirby, and comparing it to how we accepted the statements for immeasurable Alphamon and co, infinite isn't gonna happen like, ever.

@Ryukama well to be fair the near infinite power of nova statement happend while his power was being restricted and Kirby also defeated him at full power and while I highly doubt this can be used any way I do find it interesting to note.

How was Kirby restrained when the near infinite statement was made?

And with all due respect none of this is worth noting.

Superman lifted an object stated to have infinite weight. Carried someone whose mass was said to be the equivalent of all eternity. And was referred to as being in the top 3 strongest people in the entire omniverse.

Hulk shook infinite planets and had his power measured by a higher dimensional cosmic entity to be "infinite without a finite element."

Saitama is vastly superior to Metal Bat who has a near infinite statement in the guidebook and Darkshine who the narrator stated has "strength that can't be measured with numbers." Along with Saitama having two limitless statements of his own.

Statements like these mean nothing if there are no remotely comparable feats and/or every other showing of a character and just logic contradicts them.

Kirby simply does not have Infinite Power.

I agree with Ryukama as well. Should we close this thread?

Likely so. While the 3-B argument may be able to be discussed further, i think the infinite claims are pushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back