• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Hierarchy inside the root.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick disclaimer, this does not apply to Kara/「 」
ill explain this point better because the old thread was kind of cluttered.

Now, first, to prove that layered concepts exist in the Nasuverse.

main-qimg-30f670b1760288e10dc731d7135aa426-lq

"but this doesnt prove its infinite lolz"

main-qimg-bfa897c084667609f4953a5ec712c65a

So much has been added and so much to take away, so much that we cant reach the origin of all of these skills and ancestry that we like to label causality,and other people like to call fate.
Over time as the root gains new information, it creates a new layer. ( it is an archive of information to begin with.)
" but that still doesnt prove its infinite! 🤓"
basic math.
Infinite time / finite number = infinite.
" but are these layers superior to the lower ones?!"
This is currently approved on the Swirl of the Root's vsbw page.
There is the Taiji, which is a nonduality state of oneness that contains and transcends previous states, thus it cannot be defined as: A, B, simultaneously A and B, neither A nor B.
Touko believes that modern humans cannot reach the root because they have become too diversified genetically ( this is also supported it by it being theorized in verse that age of gods magi were closer to the root than modern humans), which proves my earlier point.
A lot of the methods that magi use to attempt to reach the root is by reaching the pinnacle of a certain concept.
Helena Blavastkys servant profile also implies the root to be a hierarchy.
She is considered to have immersed herself on mysticism out of belief in the existence of the Lemurian continent, eventually coming in contact with a higher existence ("Mahatma") and its collective body ("Hierarchy"*), acquiring many wisdoms in the process.
If that is indeed the case, she might have caught a glimpse of a possibility towards the Root.
This also applies to dimensions, which are concepts in the nasuverse, due to the Root attempting to capture everything on a conceptual level.
B1mfqKN.jpeg

Therefore, I propose this hierarchy be rated High 1-B, or possibly Low 1-A, due to the primordial concepts existing above this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Over time as the root gains new information, it creates a new layer.
It doesn't create a new layer due to this part
so much to take away,
You can remove the barriers between the origin and modern stuff. There isn't an infinite insurmountable gap.

propose this hierarchy be rated High 1-B, or possibly Low 1-A
I propose we make a discussion rule banning 1-A upgrades for the Root outside of a Staff thread.

Dont know why the concept of death brought in here, there are no connection with "more infinity"
Over time as the root gains new information, it creates a new layer. ( it is an archive of information to begin with.)
The root gains new information when it is the source of all creation it self, origin of all concept and event?? Yeah.....

And again dont know why that mean higher layering

And then dont know why binary option or duality support your argument, and why capture everything on conceptual level can have H1B rating

Dont know why the concept of death brought in here, there are no connection with "more infinity"

The root gains new information when it is the source of all creation it self, origin of all concept and event?? Yeah.....

And again dont know why that mean higher layering

And then dont know why binary option or duality support your argument, and why capture everything on conceptual level can have H1B rating
the source isnt the root, its kara.
The root is the archive of the information. different concept.
To put it in simple terms, Kara is the origin point, while the root is the storage.
Its higher layering because it grows inaccessible over time.
Capturing everything means dimensions as well, infinte dimensions = H1-B

I don't see any indication that it creates a new layer, like, at all. The word "layer" in this discussion seems to be your own creation, as none of the scans use it or imply it.

"but this doesnt prove its infinite lolz"

The root explicitly has all of it that will ever exist already, so this assumption just doesn't work, which means the entire thread instantly doesn't work either. We know this because Void tells us this herself, as well as numerous other things. Its not just the Akashic Records as in it records info, its the source of the info, all things come from it, for instance, in Void's words "it is where all causalities interlaced, where all things are in potential and therefore nothing is there"

I might respond to the rest but this was the most egregiously incorrect part so I had to respond to that first

the source isnt the root, its kara.
The root is the archive of the information. different concept.
To put it in simple terms, Kara is the origin point, while the root is the storage.
Its higher layering because it grows inaccessible over time.
Capturing everything means dimensions as well, infinte dimensions = H1-B
But Arc's entire schizo rant where she says it is the source

one of the scans quite literally says "levels"
Right, but there appears to be no connection between the "levels of lines of death" and the notion that adding information creates new layers. Also, the English in that first scan is very bad, which leads me to believe we should probably get a better translation before we do anything else.

First things first. This entire CRT is based on the Root and Kara being different entities. However, the CRT to split the two into different keys was rejected.

Don't get me wrong, the Root is completely different from [] or Kara or whatever. But that's because the Root does not actually exist within the cosmology of Nasuverse. It is just a way to refer to []. Technically speaking, even [] is not truly [], but that's beside the point.

This thread should be closed tbh.

First things first. This entire CRT is based on the Root and Kara being different entities. However, the CRT to split the two into different keys was rejected.

Don't get me wrong, the Root is completely different from [] or Kara or whatever. But that's because the Root does not actually exist within the cosmology of Nasuverse. It is just a way to refer to []. Technically speaking, even [] is not truly [], but that's beside the point.

This thread should be closed tbh.
The high 1-a was rejected, not the seperation

Right, but there appears to be no connection between the "levels of lines of death" and the notion that adding information creates new layers. Also, the English in that first scan is very bad, which leads me to believe we should probably get a better translation before we do anything else.

read this

I did. Please thoroughly explain your reasoning for how or why it would support your argument, because I do not see it at all.
Basically as human history grew, the root became farther and farther. ( this is supported by another statement where in the age of gods, the root was stated to be easier to reach ( i would have to find the scan for this))

Basically as human history grew, the root became farther and farther. ( this is supported by another statement where in the age of gods, the root was stated to be easier to reach ( i would have to find the scan for this))
Buddy what the heck does that have to do with your claim that new layers are added with greater information?

The root explicitly has all of it that will ever exist already, so this assumption just doesn't work, which means the entire thread instantly doesn't work either. We know this because Void tells us this herself, as well as numerous other things. Its not just the Akashic Records as in it records info, its the source of the info, all things come from it, for instance, in Void's words "it is where all causalities interlaced, where all things are in potential and therefore nothing is there"

I might respond to the rest but this was the most egregiously incorrect part so I had to respond to that first

But Arc's entire schizo rant where she says it is the source
I would think ryougi would have a better grasp of how the root works than arceuid. Plus, she admits its a record of information.

Buddy what the heck does that have to do with your claim that new layers are added with greater information?
This is a face palm moment. Touko's entire tangent was because humans diversified way too much ( everything in the nasuverse is recorded as information inside of the root.), it grew to become inaccesible for mages.

The separation wasnt rejected, but it was said this would downgrade the root to 1-C.
No, it was rejected because it was pointed out that they are referred to as the same constantly in verse
I would think ryougi would have a better grasp of how the root works than arceuid. Plus, she admits its a record of information.
You think Ryougi has a better grasp? Cool, Ryougi also says its all already there, as I posted, so both of them agree on that, in fact its not even just Ryougi, its Void, who is 「 」, so probably objectively the best source on it, she explicitly says its all already there. Record doesn't mean it records new stuff, the Akashic Records as a concept has all information already, that's how it works

This is a face palm moment. Touko's entire tangent was because humans diversified way too much ( everything in the nasuverse is recorded as information inside of the root.), it grew to become inaccesible for mages.
Cool. How does that support the claim that it adds additional layers? You keep referencing information and expecting me to have some sort of lightbulb moment where I magically agree with this information-layer-creation mechanism that you haven't explained or sourced, but none of the information you're giving me even seems immediately relevant to this claim, let alone justifies it.

No, it was rejected because it was pointed out that they are referred to as the same constantly in verse

You think Ryougi has a better grasp? Cool, Ryougi also says its all already there, as I posted, so both of them agree on that, in fact its not even just Ryougi, its Void, who is 「 」, so probably objectively the best source on it, she explicitly says its all already there. Record doesn't mean it records new stuff, the Akashic Records as a concept has all information already, that's how it works
Can you show a scan?

Quick disclaimer, this does not apply to Kara/「 」
What do you mean dude? This explicitly has not been accepted in the last 3 threads that were made about this, what is this thread even being based on?
I propose we make a discussion rule banning 1-A upgrades for the Root outside of a Staff thread.
I'm starting to agree with you here. 4 threads in the span of a week by the same two people is crazy.

Can you show a scan?
I quoted her line but its this one
「......根源の渦。すべての原因が渦巻いている場所、すべてが用意されていて、だから何もない場所。 それがわたしの正体。ただ繋がっているだけだけど、わたしはソレの一部だもの。それって同じ存在ってコトで しょう?
Which tls to something like
The swirl of the Root is a "place" where all causalities interlace, where all things are in potential, and therefore where nothing is whatsoever. That is my true shape. Though I am merely bound to it, I am nonetheless a part of it. And the part and the whole of a nothingness are the same, wouldn't you say?

Cool. How does that support the claim that it adds additional layers? You keep referencing information and expecting me to have some sort of lightbulb moment where I magically agree with this information-layer-creation mechanism that you haven't explained or sourced, but none of the information you're giving me even seems immediately relevant to this claim, let alone justifies it.
Basically,as humans progressed, they grew to a point where it was no longer possible to reach the root. Basically became inaccesible to humanity

Basically,as humans progressed, they grew to a point where it was no longer possible to reach the root. Basically became inaccesible to humanity
Jesus christ, I am seriously losing my patience for this. Do you not understand the basic question that I am asking you? What does this have to do with your claim that information adds additional layers? Why do you keep repeating this to me like I didn't read it in the OP or in your other comments, instead of actually explaining the claim you made that I am asking about?

Jesus christ, I am seriously losing my patience for this. Do you not understand the basic question that I am asking you? What does this have to do with your claim that information adds additional layers? Why do you keep repeating this to me like I didn't read it in the OP or in your other comments, instead of actually explaining the claim you made that I am asking about?
it added a level of inaccessibility, which is stated obviously in the scan
that obviously seperates it. The taiji also contains and transcends previous states. really not hard to understand

it added a level of inaccessibility, which is stated obviously in the scan
Which phrase, precisely, do you believe indicates that it "added a level of inaccessibility" rather than simply "it became inaccessible?" This connection to the idea of "layers" seems completely manufactured.

"Higher than the normal concept of death" doesn't really mean anything. She simply finds it more difficult to comprehend his death lines, it's not stating that some death lines are ontologically transcendent of others.

Death lines are also the tethers that connect them to The Root, if I recall correctly. Which makes this assertions especially nonsensical, because it implies that The Root is transcending itself, somehow, despite being beyond such things.

As Crimson, Paul, and I have pointed out, splitting The Root into multiple keys was rejected. This CRT is based on this rejected idea. This thread should really be closed.
That is two knowledgeable members, one of which is staff.

Which phrase, precisely, do you believe indicates that it "added a level of inaccessibility" rather than simply "it became inaccessible?" This connection to the idea of "layers" seems completely manufactured.
The fact that concepts are stated to have multiple levels, and the fact that this is currently accepted on the vsbw

There is the Taiji, which is a nonduality state of oneness that contains and transcends previous states, thus it cannot be defined as: A, B, simultaneously A and B, neither A nor B.
its described as ever-changing, and dynamic, implying this isnt one-off

I quoted her line but its this one

Which tls to something like
Now, on top of 「 」itself saying its all already there (that's what in potential means), Arcueid is possibly one of the most knowledgeable people in the verse, as the Archetype of the planet and one of the oldest people currently around. Finally, the entire concept of the Akashic Records literally involves having past present and future info already there, it doesn't record new stuff, because nothing is new to it

Now, on top of 「 」itself saying its all already there (that's what in potential means), Arcueid is possibly one of the most knowledgeable people in the verse, as the Archetype of the planet and one of the oldest people currently around. Finally, the entire concept of the Akashic Records literally involves having past present and future info already there, it doesn't record new stuff, because nothing is new to it
Thats true, however, this doesnt debuk my point that the root changed somehow due to human growth, i was probably just wrong about the information part.

The fact that concepts are stated to have multiple levels, and the fact that this is currently accepted on the vsbw
That doesnt support your claim that information is adding levels. Nothing you've said or provided has even remotely spoken to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back