• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inferno attempts to solo you're favorite verse

That and depending on what happens he may AP stomp most of the verse barring Grun or his Non corporeality saves him there

@Gar

Before you add Algol, his profile needs to be updated with the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur abilities.

btw, how does Nightmare beat Nier? I don't think those guys actually have souls or conventional do they?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
btw, how does Nightmare beat Nier? I don't think those guys actually have souls or conventional do they?
Ap stomps everyone who isn't Grun. Also non-corporeal.

Ace Attorney:... Do I even need to comment? The verse is 9-B with basically no hax...

The Legend of Zelda: Dancing Girls destroy him. The fact that the Master Sword is Soul Calibur but better several top tiers can hit and affect non-corporeals, resist BFR and several haxes makes it even harder. He probably stops against Majora.

Pokemo:Liama god kills him. Inferno should clear at least to Pokémons like Gengar or Alakazam.

Kirby: Kirby sucks so he wins.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Non corporeality means Inferno can't get hit, so he BFRs I think.

Granted, IDK how his BFR works

Otherwise Tohru could perception block and push him into a portal or something. At any rate he'd kill Kanna for sure; his version of BFR seems like it could be countered by Tohru's portal creation.

Danny Phantom: I'm unsure given Inferno's abilities but he might lose because of the more haxed ghosts. Would verse equalization make it Inferno's energy is Ecto Energy?

Dark Cloud: Beats everyone but stops at the True Dark Genie at his strongest. Need to finish Dark Cloud 2 because I'm not sure he can beat Dark Element.

At the very least, a temple full of monks and inhabitants. However, his Evil Seed corrupted multiple people as it extended from Europe to India. And in Astral Chaos' case, it has corrupted countless souls.

Then I'm 99% sure he could clear Danny Phantom. That last 1% is determined on if verse equalization counts and Inferno's energy is Ecto Energy.

Back