• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inferno attempts to solo you're favorite verse

He probably solo's InFAMOUS.

Because, while they utterly curbstomp him in almost everything....They can't hit a NonCorporal

Digimo: Dies horribly once we get to the likes of Ultimates and Megas.

Under Night In-Birth: Stops at Merkava.

Sengoku Basara: Despite being weaker, he clears.

Blazblue: Makes it to Mid Tiers, but gets defeated.

Fairy Tail: He can actually clear this verse if everything goes right.

Xenoblade: He can actually clear under the right circumstances. Although Shulk will likely take him out if he's not careful.

Kingdom Hearts: Once again, depends on how events play out. He can clear, but they can also easily take him out. He more than likely stops at Nobodies.

Katekyo Hitman Rebor: He clears.

Eden's Zero: He so far clears with ease.

Soul Calibur: The fact that Soul Calibur exists to counter his abilities and their are many characters who can resist his main haxes, he cannot clear this verse.

I should note that people need to remember that Inferno in character BFR's to Astral Chaos instantly. They'd have to survive that unless they have Passives like Asura.

God of War - About Kratos vs Inferno, I felt like Kratos loses in that match, but since this is Inferno versus GoW verse, then he shouldn't make it. The strongest form of Kratos is too much.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - He probably clears Part 1-3 (speed equalized), not sure about the rest. He clearly gets blitzed and haxxed by the others.

DotA 2 - He clears most of the lower tiers, except when he gets to the Tier 4 and above, those guys can't be touched by Inferno.

DOOM - I really really like to wank Doomslayer ripping Inferno apart but reality says that it's not happening.

Mortal Kombat - Shao Kahn throws his hammer. Raiden throws his staff. Shinnok throws his amulet. Elder Gods stand there.

I think people are thinking only about AP and not considering the conditions they will be fighting in.....

Pokemon: Able to beat basics, stage 1s and some stage 2s perhaps, but would be demolished by the Legendarys and Mythicals.

Undertale: Only real threat is Photoshop Flowey.

Overwatch: Huuuuuuge stomp.

Well on my end, he's gonna have difficulty teleporting ships the size of mountains and will just get black hole'd, while stronger verses on my list get progressively more and more OP in term of hax.

FT: Is easily blitzed by most decent characters in round 2 with him getting killed in a multitude of ways during round 1 via Timestop(Dimaria), Power Mimicry and null (August), Irene turns him into a frog, Natsu burns all of him away, Acnologia attacks,etc.

Digimon: Dies pretty easily to any Dark Area Digimon.

I also through Algol into the Mix, but he fights solo as well.

@Dragon As for your other supported verses

And yes I want walls of text

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think people are thinking only about AP and not considering the conditions they will be fighting in.....
Round 1 in most of my verses, he clears, except for DotA 2, MK and JJBA. Round 2, he gets blitzed by most of them.

Speed Unequal, Inferno dies to anyone who can blitz him and hit non-corporeal. Inferno is really only a threat when Speed is Equal.

DragonEmperor23 said:
FT: Is easily blitzed by most decent characters in round 2 with him getting killed in a multitude of ways during round 1 via Timestop(Dimaria), Power Mimicry and null (August), Irene turns him into a frog, Natsu burns all of him away, Acnologia attacks,etc.

Digimon: Dies pretty easily to any Dark Area Digimon.

JJBA: Round 1 gets taken down by any good haxxer, HA DIO or Jorge Joestar for an example. Round 2 is blitzed by most A rank speed stand users.

Masada:lolno
I fixed it.

Minecraft: Kills basically everyone in Survival, if we allow Game Mechanics/Non-Canon stuff then Creative Mode Steve passively mindhaxes before BFR happens, if not then the Player erases Gee Gee

Undertale: Probably stops at Chara, cause an omnipresent abstract being is a tad difficult to BFR.

Doki Doki Literature Club!: BFR happens right? Monika's mind and soul become twisted until NEP becomes a thing and those aren't existent anymore

Scribblenauts: BFR works, rip Rooster Head

Cuphead: Don't Deal With The Devil: He doesn't even need the BFR for this one

Persona (Verse): Narukami actually has a resistance to being BFR'd so that works nicely for him. He doesn't have resistance to madness shenanigans though so I'm not sure.

Gravity Falls: Bill can reach into alternate universes so he can get out of there, does Low-Godly help against the place?

Danganronpa: Just outmuscled generally.

Steam Powered Giraffe: The robots don't exactly have souls and minds to twist, so Hatchworth creates a portal and comes back. The fight ends with hax.

Puella Magi Verse: Wins against most low-tier Magical Girls, I assume the BFR is on thought so this means he beats most of the main 5, not sure about Mami since ribbons are on thought. Witches can mindhax on thought so that's inconclusive except for a few, then they die to the obvious ones.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Not sure how Dormammu would react to being BFR'd even though he's the size of a planet so it may be a tad difficult, he shooouuuuld be fine with fighting the others but idk.

Needless: Maybe over come Adam in his pre-god state, but is not passing anyone above Stigmata Arclight.

Legacy of Kai: Bunch of fodders, although they may be one or another unable to kill or even interact.

Valiant Comics: Right now there's few profiles, but definitively it can't defeat Evil Robot nor Divinity.

Anima: Beyond Fantasy: Recentry made a match between Nightmare and Romeo, equalizing Nightmare would be lv 14 Gnosis 30-35, maybe 40 as Inferno but I doubt it. It already have difficult with lv 15 characters, much less unable to defeat levels above.

There's more favorite verses of mine but they weren't created by me.

Speed Unequal, Basically anyone fast enough to blitz and can hit non-corporeals beat Inferno. Inferno is one of those characters who is just extremely deadly in a speed equalized setting due to his BFR to Astral Chaos.

@DragonMaster

I see...I was thinking that too. But I also thought Nightmare might have some kind of "passive" soul or mind manipulation which wrecks the entire verse.

In this case, this is just Inferno. Nightmare can arguably win in matches against those faster, but in order to do so, he needs to mind hax the person first and get them to grab Soul Edge, instead of choosing to fight and getting killed before he can BFR.

They are. But the process of events are different due to combat rules.

If you start the battle as Nightmare. Only then will the mind hax part have a chance to be a priority as at that point Inferno hasn't decided on what to do now that his host body is defeated.

If you start the fight with Inferno, this assumes Inferno has said "**** it, I'll fight you" and as such the BFR to Astral Chaos.

Back