• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp, one more loss for Esdeath.

Taunt shuts down Time stop, and Ape has enough fighting moves to get by her fire resistance. Also, Statistics Amp, other stuff like that.

Yes. I just haven't gotten around to giving every Pokémon profile sans Legendaries access to their egg moves. I've literally just added Lucario's and that's it.

Yeah, basically what Saikou said. Infernape takes it for Saikou's reasons. Plus, even without taunt, Infernape has a decently high resistance to cold.

Then I'll vote for Infernape.

Infernape can use Taunt to force Esdeath to use only offensive moves, Encore will force Esdeath to repeat the same move constantly, Counter will return physical damage with double the power, Quick Guard is basically precognition, Infernape can raise the stats to be more resistant and hit more hard and has moves like Thunder Punch to electrocute Esdeath.

Infernape prevents time stop with taunt, resists her ice, is on the higher end of mountain level (790 Megatons and thats without stat amping), and while Esdeath is ultimately left with sword attacks Infernape still has various martial arts techniques and darkness manpulation, and since egg moves are allowed Infernape also gains the use of moves like thunder punch and quick guard. Infernape takes this.

Back