• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Indorapter might win because of the setting. It's stealth mastery + High enough Damage + Darkness of the forest = a badly matched t-rex.

Actually, Darkness might be the least of the T-Rex's problems since its eyesight was incredible.

The T. rex can win if it lands one bite because it will crush the Indoraptor under its own weight. But the Indoraptor due to having slightly higher physical strength, will at best break a vertebrae or two before the rex pins it down and stomps it or crushes it with its bite.

T.rex had eyes akin to eagles, smell on par with vultures and ears like those of elephants, plus it was likely an ambush predator given that whole "if it runs, it breaks its legs" study, though I hear that's questioned now.

T.rex would one shot if it gets a bite

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
T.rex had eyes akin to eagles, smell on par with vultures and ears like those of elephants, plus it was likely an ambush predator given that whole "if it runs, it breaks its legs" study, though I hear that's questioned now.

T.rex would one shot if it gets a bite
Ambushing would require the Indoraptor to not sense it, which it does have, which would make the T. rex sneaking up on it for a quick one-shot unlikely. Indo has also shown that she is a predator vastly smarter than the tyrant lizard king. Neither will be able to use stealth, and while the rex may be larger, brains can out match brawn in situations. That is just how I see it though.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Ambushing would require the Indoraptor to not sense it, which it does have, which would make the T. rex sneaking up on it for a quick one-shot unlikely. Indo has also shown that she is a predator vastly smarter than the tyrant lizard king. Neither will be able to use stealth, and while the rex may be larger, brains can out match brawn in situations. That is just how I see it though.
Indo is in theory smarter, but she's somewhat inbred and insane (puts herself in stupid positions constantly, gets sidetracked, likes to play with food, etc). And as I previously stated, T.rex had a seriously developed brain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vWj3urWVUE

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Indo is in theory smarter, but she's somewhat inbred and insane (puts herself in stupid positions constantly, gets sidetracked, likes to play with food, etc). And as I previously stated, T.rex had a seriously developed brain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vWj3urWVUE
Isn't at least some of that considered PIS? Anyway she is smarter, and is pretty high in 9-B via iirc having bullets hit her with no effect, not even piercing the skin. Rex is probably stronger though.

Back