• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indonesian Gang Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is mean "maksud"

Nah, i dont like to be Omniscience

Terkadang ada banyak hal yang mungkin lebih baik tidak kita tahu sama sekali
Belum lagi sensasi mendapat pengetahuan baru itu sangat menyenangkan
Anda ada benarnya. Hanya saja, saya memiliki pemikiran tentang hampir semua hal setiap hari yang terkadang terus mengganggu saya. Mungkin kemahatahuan bisa membantu saya menjawabnya. Itu sebabnya aku menginginkannya. Pikiran-pikiran itu adalah jenis pertanyaan yang sangat sulit untuk dipecahkan/dijelaskan tanpa sesuatu seperti kemahatahuan

Jadi, mari kita setuju untuk tidak setuju

81308-F65-3-CFE-449-F-990-E-43-BBA1-B335-D1.jpg

indonesia Mereka sangat menyukai kelapa

THE NUMBER OF DIVINE
THE NUMBER OF HEAVENS

THE NUMBER OF COMPLETION
SEVEN

"And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing."
(Fussilat 41:12)
ʿAriba (عريبا)

Daqua (دقناء)

Di'a (ريقا)

Maʿuna (ماعونا)

Qaydum (قيدوم)

Araqlun (أزفلون)

Raqi'a (رقيعاء)
ALIF LAM MIM
“It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like. His command descends between them, that you may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah surrounds all things in (His) knowledge.”
(Al-Talaq 65:12)
“ ...then He directed Himself to the heaven, so He made them complete seven heavens, and He knows all things.”
(Al-Baqarah 2:29)
“And We have built above you seven strong (heavens)”
(Al-Nabaa 78:12).
“To it are seven Gates.”

(Al-Hijr 15:44)

Also I wanted to tell you guys that when I was in the museum a couple of months ago I saw this in the human evolution part of the exhibit.

34-BA67-A2-2003-45-D6-A9-E9-D7770-E8-C8-CB0.jpg

now you maybe wondering why this is related to Indonesia. Well that’s Homo floresiensis, an early ancestor of humans found on Flores, one of the islands in Indonesia (they’ve only been found there). (They were quite small about 3ft 6 inches tall). Btw they nicknamed them hobbits after the lord of the rings race who are also small.

seems like someone else got to Indonesia before we humans did, they also got to watch out for Komodo dragons and other predators. (I guess they died out due to not enough resources and because like the first reason, that island is really really tiny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back