• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indie Games are cool

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Love indie games, part of it is finding a niche hobby that I can grow into, part of it is most of my favourite games being indie, with a lot of titles I admire in general for their creativity and pushing the medium of gaming in a creative manner being indie

I want to know who else likes indie games here

Indie games are the best B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶A̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶P̶C̶

Me, i know it ain't special but i put like 60 hours into Hollow Knight and the game still keeps giving

I think I have 180 hours in HK by now, and 1k hours in Celeste

Indie games are indeed cool. I love Carrion tho I still haven't finished it since it's no longer on gamepass. I need to buy that soon.

I also love this noir cosmic detective game called Genesis Noir, which is absolutely amazing and everyone should play it. It's on gamepass. So if you have gamepass there is no reason you shouldn't play it eh.

Oh, and of course, Hades.

Also, I wonder if Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is considered indie. Looks like the studio is indie? but the franchise is huge.

IDK Why but I found I'm end up same as you Maybe because Indie game give us something that AAA games don't... ?
But the Unbelievable fact that We reach the age when Indie game devs do Job as " Game Developer " Better than AAA games Companies is... still made me wonder til this day what happen to our Game Genre ?

Also my indie game I play right now is Ender Lilies, Starbound and Library of Ruina
I spend 200 + hours with Library of ruina now...

It took 100+ hours (Cuz You'll struggling with it) to complete whole story of LoR so... the rest time I spend with it Because it has mod which... a lot of mods are good and a lot are bad and some... Are Beyond Cursed

Indie games are indeed cool. I love Carrion tho I still haven't finished it since it's no longer on gamepass. I need to buy that soon.

I also love this noir cosmic detective game called Genesis Noir, which is absolutely amazing and everyone should play it. It's on gamepass. So if you have gamepass there is no reason you shouldn't play it eh.

Oh, and of course, Hades.

Also, I wonder if Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is considered indie. Looks like the studio is indie? but the franchise is huge.
On top of this, Ori and the Will of the Wisps is another gorgeous indie game. It's too beautiful.

I'm currently playing Omori, plan to play Ender Lillies next

Well Short Conclusion of Ender Lilies: metroidvania with similar dark soul theme and Little girl
Also Ender Lilies just post in twitter a few weeks ago that there will be Next Ender Lilies games So.... ;)

Back