• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indie cross ROLEPLAY

Not that a 2v1 is something Asuna can’t handle, lol

“Not so fast!” Asuna says, suddenly using a riftway as Asuna appears behind axlven, before tossing him into the bullets, and in a way that axlven could slam into delta if he wasn’t careful.

“Let’s see you get a taste of your own medicine!” She adds, wanting axlven to get a taste of being 2v1’ed, even if delta hitting him would be unintentional.

Axlven was extremely hurt but he decided to...
DYNAMAX
Slowly getting larger then both Delta and Asuna (even though he already is taller) then after the transformation he punched Asuna with MAX KNUCKLE

"AXL AXL AXL." (YOU'RE GOING DOWN. BIG TIME.)
pls laugh

684d56da0a142969797bd038bf896b89f2b19e71.png

SUSIE
(Hex: #FF69B4)

LV. 3 Dark Knight
HP:
190/190
TP: 50
Mood: WHAT IS THAT

After walking for who knows how long, Susie finally saw something interesting. From her perch on one of the tallest hills around, Susie had a front row seat to the Dynamax phenomenon. She had never seen anything like it, but she knew one thing... it was pretty awesome. The clouds seemed to warp around the growing creature as it grew to a size that could not be ignored.

"Woah." Susie smirked, a smile coming across her face. "Well, I know where I'M going next."

Javen was twitching now.
He is trying to get one of the Machines attention to the battle
Don't you need to be in a raid den or somewhere with max energy or whatever it's called for a Dynamax?
Lore, Also there was a wishing well thing (where you fight dynamaxed Pokémon near them he took a dive in there before he met delta)

DYNAMAX
Slowly getting larger then both Delta and Asuna (even though he already is taller) then after the transformation he punched Asuna with MAX KNUCKLE

pls laugh
"Holy Marcus."

Delta jumped on the giant Axlven 's head.

"Let's end this, Fred! DELTA STORM: DARK!"

Delta surrounded Asuna with hundreds of lightning bolts, homing water cannons, fireballs, and shadow bullets to support his newfound ally.

DYNAMAX

pls laugh
Narrowing her eyes, Asuna’s expression takes on a more serious and intimidating tone, as her eyes gain an intimidating spark on them. Asuna’s done fooling around.

“I’ve faced bigger and worse than both of you.” Asuna says, smirking, before pointing her staff at the giant axlven and delta, as an aura appears around her as she swiftly powers up herself, getting a few brief flashbacks of her brutal past, which only empower Asuna further.

10a0d135574b9c9c7071e22a202f28d8.gif

“BUT NOW, I’LL PUSH MY WILL TO IT’S FULLEST EXTENT! Thanks for the inspiration, Shizu… THUNDEROUS… EXPLOSION!!!”

Asuna cries out, as she fires off another massive beam of mana towards them, only, it’s even more powerful than ever, and being surrounded by streaks of lighting, which go in every which direction, causing massively more destruction than normal, causing both attacks to collide as Asuna’s attack meets Axlvens and delta’s, spontaneously creating a massive explosion on impact, which might as well be a nuclear bomb dialed up to 11, which everyone that had found themselves in this dark world could feel.

(This is an attack Asuna can’t use by herself, but think of it as something like the father-son Kamehameha from dragon ball, lol. Also if i hear ANY of you talk about that gif I’ll let Asuna use all her best skills here and neg all of you /jk)

Narrowing her eyes, Asuna’s expression takes on a more serious and intimidating tone, as her eyes gain an intimidating spark on them. Asuna’s done fooling around.

“I’ve faced bigger and worse than both of you.” Asuna says, smirking, before pointing her staff at the giant axlven and delta, as an aura appears around her as she swiftly powers up herself, getting a few brief flashbacks of her brutal past, which only empower Asuna further.

“BUT NOW, I’LL PUSH MY WILL TO IT’S FULLEST EXTENT! Thanks for the inspiration, Shizu… THUNDEROUS… EXPLOSION!!!”

Asuna cries out, as she fires off another massive beam of mana towards them, only, it’s even more powerful than ever, and being surrounded by streaks of lighting, which go in every which direction, causing massively more destruction than normal, causing both attacks to collide as Asuna’s attack meets Axlvens and delta’s, spontaneously creating a massive explosion on impact, which might as well be a nuclear bomb dialed up to 11, which everyone that had found themselves in this dark world could feel.

(This is an attack Asuna can’t use by herself, but think of it as something like the father-son Kamehameha from dragon ball, lol. Also if i hear ANY of you talk about that gif I’ll let Asuna use all her best skills here and neg all of you /jk)

Axlven reverted to normal form as he was swirling in the sky

"AXL AXL AXL!" (THIS CAN'T BE! SHE'S TOO STRONG! THIS IS TOO FAR!)

Cue:

Axlven with no choice left Fred gave delta le z ring with z crystal in it (water or fighting choose Leo hehe)

"Axl..." (if he could only just...)

Wait so that photo on the profile isn't Asuna? or is Bakuhatsu backed up with insane animation?

Wait so that photo on the profile isn't Asuna? or is Bakuhatsu backed up with insane animation?
I will say she looks similair which is why is i used… y’know, since i can’t draw at all, and also because SHE has lots of cool gifs for situations exactly like this

Sam look up at the beast. He was only getting more excited.

"Yes! Now this is a fight!"

Sam deflects the needles with his sword and jumps at RED for a vertical slash to the face.
RED dodged to the side, maneuvering out of the way of his slash, when a smirk came back to his face. His mouth began glowing a brilliant mix of orange and yellow; as he opened his massive maw in front of the samurai, he said only one thing:

“Burn.”

Flying-Red-5.png

The Creature of Code fired a massive blast of fire towards the Samurai, similar to the one that had attracted him in the first place. It almost looked like it had a face; a fact not helped by the sound of terrifying screams piercing through the scorching noise.

684d56da0a142969797bd038bf896b89f2b19e71.png

SUSIE
(Hex: #FF69B4)

LV. 3 Dark Knight
HP:
190/190
TP: 50
Mood: Better late than never

Susie reached the site of the battle just as things began to ramp up. Susie made no effort to hide herself, as there wasn't much of a choice in the matter, but did decide to watch the battle from a distance. Still, Susie watched in awe as the explosion rocked the hillside. After the shockwave subsided, Susie wanted to fight more than she had in her life.

But uh... who were these guys? Who's the good guys here!? Who are the bad guys!?

Usually it was easy to tell. This was not one of those times.

As Susie lifted her axe, she couldn't help but imagine what Kris would say. They'd probably just wanna point and have hearts come out of their hand than fight... Except if fighting was the only way forward, like with GIGA Queen.

She'd be able to make up her mind soon enough.

For now though,

"WOOOO, YEAH!!!"

I will say she looks similair which is why is i used… y’know, since i can’t draw at all, and also because SHE has lots of cool gifs for situations exactly like this
I could draw one for you also.

"HOLY SHI-"

After the assault Delta lies on the ground beside Axlven.
Axlven with no choice left Fred gave delta le z ring with z crystal in it (water or fighting choose Leo hehe)

"Axl..." (if he could only just...)
"Holy Marcus, a watch! Lemme just calibrate this thing..."

Delta accidentally activated it, allowing Axlven to use its Z move.

As Susie lifted her axe, she couldn't help but imagine what Kris would say. They'd probably just wanna point and have hearts come out of their hand than fight... Except if fighting was the only way forward, like with GIGA Queen.

She'd be able to make up her mind soon enough.

For now though,

"WOOOO, YEAH!!!"
"HOLY MARCUS, IT'S BARNEY THE DINOSAUR!!!"

Anyways...

Javen groaned and ran up the hill

"Screw you guys!"

Javen finally reached the hill where he saw A purple dinosaur/lizard and looked up to see the weeb girl, stickman Pokémon, and another stick man

Delta accidentally activated it, allowing Axlven to use its Z move.
Axlven smirked at asuna before replicating this move directly towards her

"AXL AXL!" (HYDRO VORTEX!)

RED dodged to the side, maneuvering out of the way of his slash, when a smirk came back to his face. His mouth began glowing a brilliant mix of orange and yellow; as he opened his massive maw in front of the samurai, he said only one thing:

“Burn.”

Flying-Red-5.png

The Creature of Code fired a massive blast of fire towards the Samurai, similar to the one that had attracted him in the first place. It almost looked like it had a face; a fact not helped by the sound of terrifying screams piercing through the scorching noise.
"Oh my Go-"

Sam is engulfed by the flames. Although, it only makes him sweat a bit due to his suspiciously high heat resistance.

"Nice try, but it'll take a lot more than that to stop me!"

Sam enters Blade Mode, slowing down everything around him as he relentlessly slashes his sword against RED'S face.

Back