• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indie cross ROLEPLAY

“Hmph, so be it.”

Without another word, RED stepped forward, and absently swung his razor sharp tail like a whip at Sam, clearly not thinking he could do anything to stop it.
Sam sheathes the Murasama and pulls the trigger, firing out the blade like a rocket and swinging it at RED's tail at lightning speed.

(You decide what happens next.)

Confused, Asuna turned towards the… Weird creature that towered over her, seeing that it spoke like… A Pokémon?! That was surprising. Asuna felt compelled to befriend it somehow, until it gestured to a casket, and her danger sense told her otherwise that this thing wasn’t joking around.

“…A casket? I’m not dumb, you know.”

The mage replies, her expression taking on a more serious form. Something obviously wasn’t right. Why else would it want her to go in that thing?
Fred (Axlven) obviously wasn't taking no for a answer so He did the obvious and did aqua tail not as a attack but as a warning

"Axl axl." (I said GET. IN.)
Delta sneaks up behind Asuna and pushes her into the casket.

"QUICK, QUICK! CLOSE IT!"

“Tch… 💢Suddenly, the casket began to glow, and suddenly exploded, and out came a very angry Asuna. She turns towards delta.

“Yo! What’s your problem? Are you that things friend or something?!” She exclaims, clearly very annoyed.

(MB if i take a while to respond, quite busy irl cause family stuff lol)

“Tch… 💢Suddenly, the casket began to glow, and suddenly exploded, and out came a very angry Asuna. She turns towards delta.

“Yo! What’s your problem? Are you that things friend or something?!” She exclaims, clearly very annoyed.

(MB if i take a while to respond, quite busy irl cause family stuff lol)
(It ok)

Axlven gasped

And pats Delta on the back
"Axl axl axl." (We're cooked... jk!)
And used rain dance making a whole rain cloud across the wasteland and used covet stealing asuna's wand
"Axl axl!" (I wonder what this does!)

"What in Marcus' name...."
"I guess you could say he's my partner in crime!"
"Axl axl!" (I wonder what this does!)
"Yo... Do the thing from that Disney show about the bisexual witch!"

"Yo... Do the thing from that Disney show about the bisexual witch!"
“…What?” Asuna is confused by what the stickman said, but she shakes her head, getting herself back into focus

“ALRIGHT, FINE! IF IT’S A FIGHT BOTH OF YOU WANT, THEN SO BE IT!” Asuna, very mad at this point, immediately activates turbocharge, a thunder magic skill inspired by one of her friends, as she instantly speeds herself up, before kicking both delta and axlven away.

“Try Dodging This!” She exclaims, before she unleashes “Max Blizzard” Sending countless ice shards at them both from her hands.

“…What?” Asuna is confused by what the stickman said, but she shakes her head, getting herself back into focus

“ALRIGHT, FINE! IF IT’S A FIGHT BOTH OF YOU WANT, THEN SO BE IT!” Asuna, very mad at this point, immediately activates turbocharge, a thunder magic skill inspired by one of her friends, as she instantly speeds herself up, before kicking both delta and axlven away.

“Try Dodging This!” She exclaims, before she unleashes “Max Blizzard” Sending countless ice shards at them both from her hands.
ASUNA USED: MAX BLIZZARD!
Fred got hit constantly but stood still on his own
(To delta)
"Axl axl axl." (I don't know anything about that but I did watch a frog show!)
"Axl..." (anyways)
"AXLPLOSION!"
And caused a big explosion from the wand. Effortlessly causing a crater.

"Axl axl axl axl... AXL AXL AXL!" (We don't have time to play little games with you. Get out of our way!)
The Pokémon said to Asuna whilst wagging it's tail.

Last edited:
(Unless axlven can copy Bakuhatsu magic i don’t think he could do that, but it’s funny, so I’ll allow it lol)

“Oh, Yeah? Well i can do that too!” Asuna’s hands light up as she shoots a massive beam of mana from her hands, attempting to hit axlven with the same magic he just used, the sheer force from her attacks causing the ground to shake, which only adds to the attacks’ swag points.

(Unless axlven can copy Bakuhatsu magic i don’t think he could do that, but it’s funny, so I’ll allow it lol)

“Oh, Yeah? Well i can do that too!” Asuna’s hands light up as she shoots a massive beam of mana from her hands, attempting to hit axlven with the same magic he just used, the sheer force from her attacks causing the ground to shake, which only adds to the attacks’ swag points.
(Copycat go brrrr it was funni hehe)

Axlven got launched back and was nearly fainting, whilst the staff/wand got threw back to Asuna, and then Fred grabbed the same lawn chair he threw out earlier and threw it at Asuna as a desperate attempt to atleast distract her.

(Copycat go brrrr it was funni hehe)

Axlven got launched back and was nearly fainting, whilst the staff/wand got threw back to Asuna, and then Fred grabbed the same lawn chair he threw out earlier and threw it at Asuna as a desperate attempt to atleast distract her.
Asuna caught her staff as it flew to her mid-air, as her signatures grin returns.

“I hope ya learnt to mind your own business, weird Pokémon thi-“

Asuna is rudely interrupted by her danger sense going off, as she narrowly manages to evade the lawn chair, looking at Fred.

“Hey, Watch where your aiming, A##Hole!”
(Axlven watched Konosuba with his trainer)
(I swear-)

Asuna caught her staff as it flew to her mid-air, as her signatures grin returns.

Asuna is rudely interrupted by her danger sense going off, as she narrowly manages to evade the lawn chair, looking at Fred.

Axlven got behind Delta and pushed him to fight Asuna
"Axl axl..." (Please help...)

(I swear-)
(Evil smirk)

Delta deflects many of the shards with his shadow bullets, but stills gets hit by a few.
"AXLPLOSION!"
And caused a big explosion from the wand. Effortlessly causing a crater.
"Holy smokes, that was amazing!"

"Hey! Nobody does that to my friend! Watch this!"

Delta summons five skeletons that are a bit taller than himself.

"Skeletons, use Diversion!"

The skeletons start doing a goofy dance.

Asuna just… stops and looks at the goofy sight in front of her like this:
hitori-gotou-shocked.png

“…Aren’t we supposed to be fighting…?”

“Huff… Whatever.” Asuna proceeds to fire a few thunderbolts from her hand, using a fairly basic thunder magic skill, destroying the skeletons.

Delta uses Grim Warp to teleport behind Asuna.

"Salutations, witch!"

Delta uses a point-blank Shockwave.
“!” Asuna senses delta behind her, thanks to her raw instincts (Danger sense) and Asuna uses a quick block using her staff, preventing her from taking any damage, though she stills gets sent flying by the shockwave, but she manages to recover mid-air.

“Don’t call ME a witch! You’re the one that attacked me out of nowhere!” She replies, using air magic to fly around delta.

“Don’t call ME a witch! You’re the one that attacked me out of nowhere!”
Axlven took this opportunity to hit Asuna with a couple of Hydro pumps before quoting a certain tiktoker

"Axl axl axl!" (Damn bro that's crazy, but unfortunately I don't recall asking.)

“!” Asuna senses delta behind her, thanks to her raw instincts (Danger sense) and Asuna uses a quick block using her staff, preventing her from taking any damage, though she stills gets sent flying by the shockwave, but she manages to recover mid-air.

“Don’t call ME a witch! You’re the one that attacked me out of nowhere!” She replies, using air magic to fly around delta.
Axlven took this opportunity to hit Asuna with a couple of Hydro pumps before quoting a certain tiktoker

"Axl axl axl!" (Damn bro that's crazy, but... when did I ask?)
"Not bad both of you! Mind if I cut in?"

Delta traps Asuna in 3 Lightning Labyrinths.

"Not bad both of you! Mind if I cut in?"

Delta traps Asuna in 3 Lightning Labyrinths.
“Tch… 💢Asuna is still pretty infuriated by them both. Nobody throws her into a casket and gets away with it! Asuna immediately makes a riftway out of the labyrinths, teleporting delta before kicking him away.

“You’re not the only one who can pull a Kenshiro!” She exclaims, referring to ‘Omae wa mo shindeiru’, Before firing another explosion straight at the ground as she flies up, generating a huge, well, explosion, aiming to at least disorient them both with the shaking.

“Tch… 💢Asuna is still pretty infuriated by them both. Nobody throws her into a casket and gets away with it! Asuna immediately makes a riftway out of the labyrinths, teleporting delta before kicking him away.

“You’re not the only one who can pull a Kenshiro!” She exclaims, referring to ‘Omae wa mo shindeiru’, Before firing another explosion straight at the ground as she flies up, generating a huge, well, explosion, aiming to at least disorient them both with the shaking.
Axlven jumped up with her before... doing barrage

"AXL AXL!" (GOODBYE WITCH GAL!)

deku-consecutive-punch.gif

"Ow, sh*t!"

Delta is launched by the explosion, but powers through the pain through willpower. In a panic, Delta covers the entire area with a storm on fire.

Also how are none of the other characters hearing this fight?

Sam sheathes the Murasama and pulls the trigger, firing out the blade like a rocket and swinging it at RED's tail at lightning speed.
The sword slices swiftly through the air, cutting the kaiju’s tail in half. The monster howled in pain, and stumbled backwards, clutching at its now missing appendage.

“You….You pathetic worm! I shall tear the soul from your body, and carve it into ribbons!” RED exclaimed, before he leaped into high into the sky. Two fleshy red wings suddenly burst from his back; the blood from the transformation pouring down onto the battle field like rainfall. As he flapped his new extensions in mid-air, hundreds of tiny, red needles emerged from his body, and began flying towards Sam. What shall he do?

“‘AXL AXL’ MY A##!” Asuna replies, responding with ‘million streaks’, as hundreds of bolts of lightning fly out of her staff, the collision of both attacks creating yet another massive explosion.
"Axl axl axl axl axl!" (Now that's just insulting, I can't speak human langu-)

The explosion was as wide as the whole Wasteland then Axlven, who was bruised up, outta nowhere grabbed Asuna by the neck

"AXL AXL AXL!" (I'LL CHOKE YOU!)

Last edited:
"Axl axl axl axl axl!" (Now that's just insulting, I can't speak human langu-)

The explosion was as wide as the whole Wasteland then Axlven, who was bruised up, outta nowhere grabbed Asuna by the neck

"AXL AXL AXL!" (I'LL CHOKE YOU!)
“Grk-“ Asuna manages to pry axlvens’ stick figure arms off of her neck.

“Watch your tone! I’m a lot stronger than i look!”

The sword slices swiftly through the air, cutting the kaiju’s tail in half. The monster howled in pain, and stumbled backwards, clutching at its now missing appendage.

“You….You pathetic worm! I shall tear the soul from your body, and carve it into ribbons!” RED exclaimed, before he leaped into high into the sky. Two fleshy red wings suddenly burst from his back; the blood from the transformation pouring down onto the battle field like rainfall. As he flapped his new extensions in mid-air, hundreds of tiny, red needles emerged from his body, and began flying towards Sam. What shall he do?
Sam look up at the beast. He was only getting more excited.

"Yes! Now this is a fight!"

Sam deflects the needles with his sword and jumps at RED for a vertical slash to the face.

While Asuna is distracted with Axlven, Delta uses the opportunity to cast Shadow Storm Dome behind Asuna.

Axlven clocks Asuna in the face

"Axlven!" (If I could actually speak to you I'd tell you how much weaker you are to me!)

Back