• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indie cross ROLEPLAY

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Rules:

1: No God-Modding or Instakilling

God-Modding will be defined as:

-Having no weaknesses or being impervious to harm

-Controlling another's character for an action

2: Once your dead, that's it. No reviving or resurrections.

3: If your character can size-shift, keep it within the 10 Meter to 1 Foot perimeter.

4. All stats are equal

-Each Character that is small will be sized up to the size of an average teen (If they are an adult they will be sized up to an average adult)

Watch Indie cross here

Last edited:
It all happened in one simple second...

"YOU'RE BROKE! I HAVE TO MAKE A ANNOUNCEMENT BECAUSE YOUR BRO-"
Guy looked up as the person who was calling him out was... gone.

"H-huh? W-where's..."

Guy didn't ask questions he just walked out of the store. And hoped he forget the entire experience.

"Finally. Now I can take out that hypocrite..."

Delta gets isekai'd

"...where the Hell am I?"

Delta explores around the grey cliffs.

"Interesting... I guess the plan works the same here."

Delta spots a large robot in the distance.

"Shoot..."

Delta is absolutely disgusted by the presence of Axlven.

"What... is that thing? Oh well. I have bigger fish to fry."

Delta approaches the small robot, and strikes it with a lightning attack, launching it backwards. The robot transforms into a much larger robot about twice Delta's height, and dashes towards him.

Axlven got up and dusted it self off
"Axlv. Ven ven." (Some people hate natural beauty sometimes.)
Axlven hopped towards the bot and strikes it with Hydro pump

684d56da0a142969797bd038bf896b89f2b19e71.png

SUSIE
(Hex: #FF69B4)

LV. 3 Dark Knight
HP:
190/190
TP: 50
Mood: Confused

"Kris? Ralsei?"

Susie's words were met with silence. This was no Dark World she had ever seen, but if her clothing was anything to go by, this was something not unlike a Dark World...

"Fine! I guess I'm on my own for a little bit."

Despite her tough face, Susie was not at all thrilled about the idea of wandering this place all by herself. In reality, that was the last thing she wanted to deal with. However, it seemed, she had no other choice.

Axlven got up and dusted it self off
"Axlv. Ven ven." (Some people hate natural beauty sometimes.)
Axlven hopped towards the bot and strikes it with Hydro pump
I think this Axlven has Sassy nature

"Holy crap."

The bot seemed to have short-circuited and exploded, leaving a mess of parts in front of an astonished Delta and less astonished Axlven. Delta turned to face the creature.

"Hmm... You could be useful."

SUSIE

LV. 3 Dark Knight
HP:
190/190

"Kris? Ralsei?"

Susie's words were met with silence. This was no Dark World she had ever seen, but if her clothing was anything to go by, this was something not unlike a Dark World...

Despite her tough face, Susie was not at all thrilled about the idea of wandering this place all by herself. In reality, that was the last thing she wanted to deal with. However, it seemed, she had no other choice.
I love Deltarune. Can't wait to see Susie's interactions with the rest of the cast.

I think this Axlven has Sassy nature

"Holy crap."

The bot seemed to have short-circuited and exploded, leaving a mess of parts in front of an astonished Delta and less astonished Axlven. Delta turned to face the creature.

"Hmm... You could be useful."
He's really like that when he doesn't have his trainer around him

"Axl laxl." (Really how so black hair?)

He then grabs a lawn chair from the waste and sits on it waiting for a response

Meanwhile Javen is literally stuck in the ground and gets out and looks around before seeing the S-Class Hero he waits for her to do something.

SUSIE

LV. 3 Dark Knight
HP:
190/190

"Kris? Ralsei?"

Holy crap nice introduction

“….what is this? Where am I?!”

That was the only thing RED could say to himself, as he looked around the barren wasteland he found himself in. He had just been about to kill that Zachary brat! Who, or what, would dare interrupt his hunt of prey?!”

“GRRAAAAGHHH!!!”

In anger, the towering crimson beast let out a massive fireblast from his mouth aimed at the sky; his screams of frustration could be heard for miles. After his initial temper tantrum though, he soon began to realize what this meant: he wasn’t in that game anymore. With this revelation, and new found sense of wonder and excitement (something completely foreign to him up until now), RED sprinted off on his 8, spider like appendages, setting out to find more…“fun”.

“How wonderful it shall be to turn another universe to my paradise. I wonder what prey shall find me here? Hahahaha!”

31a9d246f2ed21cd875e141a87b289b5.jpg

JETSTREAM SAM
Hex: #454B1B

Sam was startled by monstrous scream in the distance he turned the massive fire blast and decided to investigate the scene. He saw the massive Kaiju sprinting through the wasteland and approached it.

"Hahaha. This will be fun."

"Axl laxl." (Really how so black hair?)

He then grabs a lawn chair from the waste and sits on it waiting for a response
"I have no idea what that means, so I'm just going to assume you want to team up with me! I mean, who wouldn't? Now, let's go... what's your name? Oh well. I'll call you Fred! You look like a Fred."

Last edited:

JETSTREAM SAM

Sam was startled by monstrous scream in the distance he turned the massive fire blast and decided to investigate the scene. He saw the massive Kaiju sprinting through the wasteland and approached it.

JET STREAM SAM YESSSSS

"I have no idea what that means, so I'm just going to assume you want to team up with me! I mean, who wouldn't? Now, let's go... what's your name? Oh well. I'll call you Fred! You look like a Fred."
"Axl axl..." (Fred... seriously?)
The Axolotl like creature hopped off the lawn chair and chucked it away.
"Axl lxa alx." (And you made me team up without permission... whatever... where to?)

"Axl axl..." (Fred... seriously?)
The Axolotl like creature hopped off the lawn chair and chucked it away.
"Axl lxa alx." (And you made me team up without permission... whatever... where to?)
*Delta and Axlven became friends! ...sorta

"Alright Fred, let's blindly explore until we find something of interest!"

Delta walked forward through the cliffs and gestured for Axlven to follow him.

"Alright Fred, let's blindly explore until we find something of interest!"

Delta walked forward through the cliffs and gestured for Axlven to follow him.
Axlven... or Fred followed the villain to the cliffs also finding a mint condition donut box on the way which still had donuts so it grabbed it and put it in his pockets... where ever it was

"Axl axl..." (might come in handy... I guess.)

JETSTREAM SAM

In the blink of an eye, RED stopped in his tracks, and turned towards the cybernetic warrior. Seeing another living being in the distance filled the monster with delight; enough so that he cracked an eerily creepy smile.

"Do you wish to die so quickly, foolish samurai? I recommend you try to escape. After all....I do love prey that tries to flee." RED coldly told his new potential foe. There was a certain...sting, to his inflection, almost like every word emanated hatred and pure vile. The spider-like Kaiju slowly began to move towards him, clearly ready to duke it out.

4. All stats are equal
Are the stats of the red transforming robots the same as well? What about the evolved ones and their captain? Cannot find their profiles on FC/OC

“….!”

FU Plus-Droid was on his trip with two FU Android carrying especially valuable loot, but an undetectable star portal started to manifest around them. Not wanting to lose the loot, Plus-Droid used both hands to cast FU Androids with loot away using small portals but didn't manage to portal himself in time as well, being teleported into a strange black/red terrain world alone.

sights with an analytical look and draws a lightsaber

And so FU Plus-Droid began to examine the place. After some walk, he spots
a sad giant robot with seemingly a human low sin-meter soul in her being teleported here just now, and some high sin-meter probe nearing her to attack. Gaining a companion would be highly beneficial, furthermore a powerful one, Plus-Droid uses a bit of his EXP to boost tremendously in speed, and with double lightsaber scissors cut one-shots the evil probe into four pieces with a vaporizing blow. The moment it's done, Plus-Droid is cautious of the weird tall robot, and her reaction 👀

Are the stats of the red transforming robots the same as well? What about the evolved ones and their captain? Cannot find their profiles on FC/OC
Yes
“….!”

FU Plus-Droid was on his trip with two FU Android carrying especially valuable loot, but an undetectable star portal started to manifest around them. Not wanting to lose the loot, Plus-Droid used both hands to cast FU Androids with loot away using small portals but didn't manage to portal himself in time as well, being teleported into a strange black/red terrain world alone.

sights with an analytical look and draws a lightsaber

And so FU Plus-Droid began to examine the place. After some walk, he spots
a sad giant robot with seemingly a human low sin-meter soul in her being teleported here just now, and some high sin-meter probe nearing her to attack. Gaining a companion would be highly beneficial, furthermore a powerful one, Plus-Droid uses a bit of his EXP to boost tremendously in speed, and with double lightsaber scissors cut one-shots the evil probe into four pieces with a vaporizing blow. The moment it's done, Plus-Droid is cautious of the weird tall robot, and her reaction
The stickman looked at the frog who was kinda taller than him
"OI! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"
(Javen would have a Mid sin meter I'd say since he killed 2 people though he saved someone).

“Huh? Shizu? Chidori? Where’d You go all of a sudden?”

Confused, Asuna calls out to her friends, only to be met with nothing in response. Asuna had been suddenly teleported to some sort of dark world, devoid of most colours. She observes her environment, seeing nobody in sight.

[💭
“…Where am I?”💭] The girl questions, seeing no other option but to walk around. Did a monster causes this…? Asuna is left clueless.

And so FU Plus-Droid began to examine the place. After some walk, he spots a sad giant robot with seemingly a human low sin-meter soul in her being teleported here just now, and some high sin-meter probe nearing her to attack. Gaining a companion would be highly beneficial, furthermore a powerful one, Plus-Droid uses a bit of his EXP to boost tremendously in speed, and with double lightsaber scissors cut one-shots the evil probe into four pieces with a vaporizing blow. The moment it's done, Plus-Droid is cautious of the weird tall robot, and her reaction 👀
"Mars?" Alva called out softly. "Oswei? Anyone?" After calling out and hearing nothing, she stepped around for a short while, but it didn't take long for her to realize that the others were gone, or at least somewhere far away. An attempted analysis of the location showed no familiar lifeforms.

She glanced around again and her shoulders dropped down. Her gaze softened.

"What could have happened... This could be a dream, and yet, this environment feels so true. At the same time, it's equally clear; this is not my home. But how... and why? I hope I'm not overreacting... Maybe this is just a dream!"

At the same time as her train of thought continued, a stunning display occurred just at her side, forcing a shaken glance. Another robot appeared to land at her feet. instant scans showed it to be an extraordinary specimen. She began to add to her Notes (where she keeps information on the other Terrorblites, inclduing strengths, weaknesses, trivia, and other important things) as soon as she laid her eyes on it, noting the energy output of its attack and its speed level. She was readying her cannon, but its approach proved it had no ill will. Alva immediately dropped any itent to attack.

"You are... another Mech?
" She raised her hand in greeting. "May I inquire of your origin? And anything else about this place? I'm not native to these parts."

"Mars?" Alva called out softly. "Oswei? Anyone?" After calling out and hearing nothing, she stepped around for a short while, but it didn't take long for her to realize that the others were gone, or at least somewhere far away. An attempted analysis of the location showed no familiar lifeforms.

She glanced around again and her shoulders dropped down. Her gaze softened.

"What could have happened... This could be a dream, and yet, this environment feels so true. At the same time, it's equally clear; this is not my home. But how... and why? I hope I'm not overreacting... Maybe this is just a dream!"

At the same time as her train of thought continued, a stunning display occurred just at her side, forcing a shaken glance. Another robot appeared to land at her feet. instant scans showed it to be an extraordinary specimen. She began to add to her Notes (where she keeps information on the other Terrorblites, inclduing strengths, weaknesses, trivia, and other important things) as soon as she laid her eyes on it, noting the energy output of its attack and its speed level. She was readying her cannon, but its approach proved it had no ill will. Alva immediately dropped any itent to attack.

"You are... another Mech?
" She raised her hand in greeting. "May I inquire of your origin? And anything else about this place? I'm not native to these parts."
Javen being there was NOT happy being completely ignored (which is very funni hehe) then just yelled

"AHEM? IS IT JUST IGNORE JAVEN DAY? IT SHOULD BE KNOWN THAT I'M THE MOST COOLEST PERSON AROUND HERE! SO I SHOULD BE SEEN AND THE ONE TO TALK TO!"

then with toon force shenanigans a light from nowhere was shine on him kinda like a musical.

"Do you wish to die so quickly, foolish samurai? I recommend you try to escape. After all....I do love prey that tries to flee." RED coldly told his new potential foe. There was a certain...sting, to his inflection, almost like every word emanated hatred and pure vile. The spider-like Kaiju slowly began to move towards him, clearly ready to duke it out.
Sam only smiled as RED spoke, placing both of his hands on his sword.

"Hahaha. Well if you're so sure..."

His mask thingamabob comes up and he draws his sword.

"Let's dance."

"Hey Fred! I think I see someone down there! She looks like a... witch! I've always wanted to fight a witch!"

He points to Asuna.

"Hey Fred! I think I see someone down there! She looks like a... witch! I've always wanted to fight a witch!"

He points to Asuna.
Fred (Axlven)

Jumped in fright for a bit before looking closer down and sighed

"Axl axl axl axl ven ven." (Phew, I thought that was someone named Aerneia, apparently she beat someone with a suspiciously close name to mine.)

Fred followed Delta towards the witch.

“Huh? Shizu? Chidori? Where’d You go all of a sudden?”

Confused, Asuna calls out to her friends, only to be met with nothing in response. Asuna had been suddenly teleported to some sort of dark world, devoid of most colours. She observes her environment, seeing nobody in sight.

[💭
“…Where am I?”💭] The girl questions, seeing no other option but to walk around. Did a monster causes this…? Asuna is left clueless.
Axlven grabs out a open casket and gestures the Girl inside

"Axl axl." (We're going to f*cking kill you, get in.)

Confused, Asuna turned towards the… Weird creature that towered over her, seeing that it spoke like… A Pokémon?! That was surprising. Asuna felt compelled to befriend it somehow, until it gestured to a casket, and her danger sense told her otherwise that this thing wasn’t joking around.

“…A casket? I’m not dumb, you know.”

The mage replies, her expression taking on a more serious form. Something obviously wasn’t right. Why else would it want her to go in that thing?

Confused, Asuna turned towards the… Weird creature that towered over her, seeing that it spoke like… A Pokémon?! That was surprising. Asuna felt compelled to befriend it somehow, until it gestured to a casket, and her danger sense told her otherwise that this thing wasn’t joking around.

“…A casket? I’m not dumb, you know.”

The mage replies, her expression taking on a more serious form. Something obviously wasn’t right. Why else would it want her to go in that thing?
Fred (Axlven) obviously wasn't taking no for a answer so He did the obvious and did aqua tail not as a attack but as a warning

"Axl axl." (I said GET. IN.)

Sam only smiled as RED spoke, placing both of his hands on his sword.

"Hahaha. Well if you're so sure..."

His mask thingamabob comes up and he draws his sword.

"Let's dance."
“Hmph, so be it.”

Without another word, RED stepped forward, and absently swung his razor sharp tail like a whip at Sam, clearly not thinking he could do anything to stop it.

SUSIE

LV. 3 Dark Knight
HP:
190/190
Mood: Interested yet cautious

Susie heard sounds from every direction. She hadn't gotten to walk around much yet, but this place sounded... weird. The sounds she heard weren't just weird, they were... dangerous. While Susie would typically be just fine charging into the unknown, the absence of Kris, Ralsei, or even Lancer was certainly being felt. If she ran into trouble, she didn't feel like she could count on anyone to show up and help her out.

She was... alone.

Susie knew the feeling well, but she had thought those days were behind her.

Who knows, maybe they were around here somewhere! All she had to do was look around. Susie reckoned that the best course of action would be looking for higher ground. That was always a good idea in movies and SURELY that would be applicable to real life too!

Looking into the sky, Susie scanned for anything interesting. With a shrug, she headed for the tallest hill she could see.

"You are... another Mech?" She raised her hand in greeting. "May I inquire of your origin? And anything else about this place? I'm not native to these parts."
"My 0rigin is an enormous battlefield, where my side, me included, search for th0se poisoning the w0rld, making them experience their deeds"

"What about yours? You clearly d0n't seem to be one of these 0ffensive red robots..."

Javen being there was NOT happy being completely ignored (which is very funni hehe) then just yelled

"AHEM? IS IT JUST IGNORE JAVEN DAY? IT SHOULD BE KNOWN THAT I'M THE MOST COOLEST PERSON AROUND HERE! SO I SHOULD BE SEEN AND THE ONE TO TALK TO!"

then with toon force shenanigans a light from nowhere was shine on him kinda like a musical.
Then at last, during the conversation with Alva, Plus-Droid finally notices there is Stickman with a blue cap in the distance, murmuring something and kicking with feet into the ground impatiently.

"Speaking 0f which, have you collected any data 0n this guy right there? His properties of undetectability are immersing"

Haven't you mentioned on several occurrences that Axlven is a peaceful Pokemon? Meeting a random stranger girl and commanding her to enter a coffin he somehow takes with himself lmao

Haven't you mentioned on several occurrences that Axlven is a peaceful Pokemon? Meeting a random stranger girl and commanding her to enter a coffin he somehow has in his inventory lmao
Axlven's been really influenced by delta though he really wants to steal her weapon hehe

"My 0rigin is an enormous battlefield, where my side, me included, search for th0se poisoning the w0rld, making them experience their deeds"

"What about yours? You clearly d0n't seem to be one of these 0ffensive red robots..."

Then at last, during the conversation with Alva, Plus-Droid finally notices there is Stickman with a blue cap in the distance, murmuring something and kicking with feet into the ground impatiently.

"Speaking 0f which, have you collected any data 0n this guy right there? His properties of undetectability are immersing"
I'm reading Plus-Droid's lines in a text to speech voice in my head.
Haven't you mentioned on several occurrences that Axlven is a peaceful Pokemon? Meeting a random stranger girl and commanding her to enter a coffin he somehow takes with himself lmao
He allied (nonconsensually) with Dark Delta, who suggested they kill Asuna.

"Well to give you a head start I'm Javen, the coolest person in the world! And yes, I solo goku."

Back