• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indexing A One-Off Reality-Warping Event

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
I want to describe a one-off reality warping event a character performed on the wiki.

To give a brief outline of it. It wasn't performed through the character's innate power, but because of their proximity to the most powerful beings of the verse. They performed it once and it would land in tier 7 with a wide variety of potent hax. However, the specific mechanics of it make it kind of unlikely to be done again, and despite the impressive hax it carries, it can't predictably be applied in a combat applicable way.

Is this sort of event suitable for the site? If so, should it go on the character's own profile, or should it get its own page like the SCP-2935 Event?

Slightly Longer Version With Precise Descriptions​
Koyomi Araragi in a recent arc warped reality on a town-wide scale. Creating a castle, resurrecting the dead, changing personalities, heights, bringing back old powers, removing current powers, altering people's memories, reversing people's vision, etc.
All of this was unveiling character's true selves, or moments from their past that they were trying to forget and put behind them. Koyomi was described as pulling something mental out of a mirror, the 20% of regrets and bitter memories that the townsfolk were trying to leave behind. As such the hax wouldn't be combat applicable outside of bringing characters back to a point of life they regretted, and the AP isn't applicable out of warping the town and creating relevant buildings for this changed town.

Bump.

1. Immersion doesn't apply here, fiction/a mirrior wasn't actually entered.

2. I'm not asking what powers/abilities to give it, as I already have an idea. I'm asking how I should format this into a page. If it should go as a key on the character's profile, or get its own event page, or if it should even be included at all.

tyvm

Agnaa said:
2. I'm not asking what powers/abilities to give it, as I already have an idea. I'm asking how I should format this into a page. If it should go as a key on the character's profile, or get its own event page, or if it should even be included at all.
We are an indexing site so I feel we should mention it. Imo including it in a separate key (Human version) is logical.

If Persona is anything to go off of, warping/creating a town is 7-C; a castle would be High 8-C.

Bump?

I've started work on the key itself, but I'm still not sure whether to make it an event page, or a key.

Back