• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inanimate Insanity: Stranded In Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Just about time I got around to doing it now that it’s been months and Season 3 was out a year ago.

Tiering+Lifting Strength Upgrade

I made a recalc which included more accurate heights due to how vending machines aren’t consistent in size, which caused many of the old Small Building feats to be buffed to Building. It also includes new feats, one of them includes Nickel throwing a half-mile high pie half a mile into the air in less than a second, which got up to City Block and Class K lifting strength from holding it over his head and throwing it with no problem.

Also, while we’re on the topic, Marshmallow was able to survive getting hit to Mars which has been calculated to be at least City+ as a lowball (More details in the recalc blog). In regards to it being an outlier, it’s true this is the only tier 7 feat of it’s kind. However, it should be noted that many of their tier 8 feats have been pulled off pretty casually, especially the aforementioned feat of Nickel throwing a half-mile pie. The times the contestants have died to lesser things during the challenges were because these were obstacles set up/created by MePhone4 to harm them, while Bomb’s explosions should have just about the same, if not higher AP as his own physical strength. As such, due to lacking any anti-feats, I would propose this tier:

8-B, possibly 7-B

The reason for the possibly rating is because we are not sure how much time had passed after Marshmallow had been hit to Mars. Once again, more information on this can be found in the blog.

Travel Speed Downgrade Upgrade

For speed, their travel speed should be downgraded since we no longer use blur movements as justifications for Subsonic. As such, they should be downgraded to Superhuman scaling from Soap who could run on water.

EDIT: Soap running on water was calculated to be Supersonic, so this turns into an upgrade now

New Bow Abilities+Potential New Profile/Key

Resistance to Pain Manipulation
: Can constantly withstand being hit by the Fist Thingy and merely laughing it off in excitement.

Telekinesis (Ghost Key): Was shown to telekinetically lift snowballs in the 6th Issue of Inanimate Comics. Do note that the comics are a secondary canon, but since no contradictions have been made at the moment, this should feel fine to add.

Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (Ghost Key): When Test Tube saw her, she began to grow insane about how wrong she was at ghosts being fake to a point she shatters herself out of panic.

Finally, in Season 3, she mysteriously comes back alive with no explanation as to how she was revived when it was said to be impossible to revive her... at first. Until the recent episode implies at the end that it might not have been Bow all along when she pulls something metallic with wires attached to her which might imply it’s a robot. Since we are not sure whether or not it is really her, I would propose we either make a new key or a new profile altogether to showcase her Season 3 feats/abilities. If accepted, it would include:

Cyborgization or Inorganic Physiology (Type 2): Was heavily implied to be a robot.

Resistance to Pain Manipulation: Was completely unfazed from Test Tube’s hammer hitting her, as well as taking a boat explosion and merely laughing it off.

In the case we shouldn’t make the Season 3 key/profile now, I suppose it’s best we may need to wait for more episodes to come out and confirm it.

Conclusion

Upgrade the verse to “8-B, possibly 7-B” and Class K strength, upgrade travel speed to Supersonic, add new abilities for Bow, and discuss whether we should have a new key or profile for Bow’s Season 3 appearance.

Last edited:
Isn’t running on water supersonic speed feat considering the theoretical mass of Soap?

I disagree with Madness Manipulation for Bow, I think it’s just due to Test Tube being a hardcore scientist and a person of logic that seeing a ghost shook her to her core

Isn’t running on water supersonic speed feat considering the theoretical mass of Soap?
How so? For a human to run on water, they must run at least 30 m/s
I disagree with Madness Manipulation for Bow, I think it’s just due to Test Tube being a hardcore scientist and a person of logic that seeing a ghost shook her to her core
To be fair, Fan was scared of her the moment he saw her that he ran out. But then again, that may just be part of Social Influencing due to her appearance which she already has.

Also, any thoughts whether we should either give Bow a separate key or profile for her Season 3 self?

How so? For a human to run on water, they must run at least 30 m/s
Really?
Also wouldn't soap weigh more then a regular person?
To be fair, Fan was scared of her the moment he saw her that he ran out. But then again, that may just be part of Social Influencing due to her appearance which she already has.

Also, any thoughts whether we should either give Bow a separate key or profile for her Season 3 self?
He saw a ghost, most people would be scared so
Also yes?
She's a robot now so

What has been accepted above seems fine to apply to me as well.

All has been applied

Will go make a profile for Bow's Season 3 appearance later knowing she is not the same one as her appearances in the previous seasons. If anything, I suppose it's best to wait for more episodes to come out and clarify it.

Last edited:
Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back