• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In Matter manipulation which is smallest and how big or small is quantum?

Since scp 682 has matter maipulation but on qauntum level, but it doesn't specify how small each are and how small is qunatum and google was no good either.

(We need revisions on this)

Matter Manipulation goes like this:

Molecular Manipulation: The ability to manipulate covalent and ionic molecules

Atomic Manipulation: The ability to manipulate individual atoms, ions, and isotopes

Sub-Atomic Manipulation: The ability to manipulate protons, neutrons, and maybe electrons

Macro-Quantum Manipulation: The ability to manipulate quarks and bosons (Gluons, Photons, Higgs Bosons, etc.). Also the ability to mess with stuff like electron arrangement and spin

Quantum Manipulation: The ability to manipulate quantum strings and foam and mess with the very fundamental space-time packets that form out universe

Pretty much what Fan said

Also i wouldnt mind adding that list, it would be quite useful and helpful in understanding different levels of matter manipulation

FanofRPGs said:
(We need revisions on this)
Matter Manipulation goes like this:

Molecular Manipulation: The ability to manipulate covalent and ionic molecules

Atomic Manipulation: The ability to manipulate individual atoms, ions, and isotopes

Sub-Atomic Manipulation: The ability to manipulate protons, neutrons, and maybe electrons

Macro-Quantum Manipulation: The ability to manipulate quarks and bosons (Gluons, Photons, Higgs Bosons, etc.). Also the ability to mess with stuff like electron arrangement and spin

Quantum Manipulation: The ability to manipulate quantum strings and foam and mess with the very fundamental space-time packets that form out universe
This should be edited to the page, it's very important.

If it isn't already there I agree as well. Perhaps this needs to be treated like Immortality, in which you must list what type they possess in-profile. The difference between manipulating matter on a large scale and manipulating quantum foam is astronomical.

Agreed. There is no need to start a mass revision to alter profiles from Matter Manipulation to those sub-categories. They are all simply levels / sub-divisions of Matter Manipulation.

Though you could improve the Matter Manipulation page.

So, anyone else's thoughts on whether or not I should add Fan's suggestion to the Matter Manipulation page? I'll reiterate that it won't change any profiles of matter users; the most work we'll do with this is finding examples for each of them.

No can do on the thread, sorry, I'm currently busy on other things (such as trying to get to 10k); and it seems you've already got people covered

Not a must, of course. I thought the manga i linked on the thread might deserve a bit more recognition, i'm trying to decipher if that statement could contemplate physics manipulation or matter manipulation, or both. Actually, it would be precise to regard it as information manipulation. More generally that is.

Back