• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important: Staff help needed!

@Mr Bambu All staff are "real staff", just we're valuable for different reasons. In fact, even Non-Staff users are also important since they make it a community.

I usually monitor new pages more actively than older ones. Is it alright, or should I use the script for recent changes in older pages as well?

Got it. Now I think that we should determine our "spheres of influence", as there're already tons of unpatrolled edits. A certain administrator/content moderator might be intrested in patrolling pages related to characters/verses which he/she knows about.

Well, I am not sure if splitting the work in that manner is sufficient to get a reasonably large part of the work done.

I tend to sift away the edits of the experienced members that consistently know what they are doing, check the rest for structure and grammar errors that I continuously fix, and ask for explanations from whoever made the edits about the uncertain statistics changes that are done without any summaries that link to content revision threads that have been accepted by staff members.

Still, maybe your idea is better for chipping away at the monitored edits. I do not know.

I mean, it is important that you do not mark edits as patrolled if you are uncertain what to do about them, and whether or not they seem reliable.

Back