• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Question

ok so I have a question. let me explain what this is before I ask for it.
there is an unwritten rule that if a concept from Verse A is incredibly similar to a concept from Verse B, they will be considered the same in certain ways. Let me give an example:
If a Persona User fought a Stand User, the Persona User would see the Stand, and-
well I’m not sure if non-persona users can see personas, but you get the point.
If a character from Naruto can manipulate the opponents chakra, he would be able to do that with Ki from somebody from Dragon Ball.
Everyone knows this. But now my question:
Is it really unwritten?
Is there a name for it? Is there a page for it? I need to know.
also it would be helpful if you let me know if Personas can be seen by non-persona users.

The thing youre searching for is Verse Equalization and no, its not unwritten.

As for your last question, it depends on how Personas invisibility works. If its the bog standard "They are invisible to normal humans" then what a non-user needs is extrasensory perception or the ability to see invisible things. It depends on how Personas work, im way too rusty on Persona's lore mechanics to tell you that. I know for example that Jojo Stands are a bit special in that they are invisible to people who can see ghost, that are invisible to normal humans, so you need Extrasensory perception on such a level. Basically: Feats and mechanics matter.

Back