• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important! New Pages NEED References

If your pages have longer references sections (like, more than 10 or so items) you should use this code instead:
Yes, this version is even better if there is a massive number of references. Thank you for helping out.

==References==
{{scroll box|content={{reflist|2}}}}
{{Discussions}}
But yeah, no CRT or permission needed to add that sorta thing if it's missing.
That is correct, yes.

im trying to fix my references in a sandbox im creating for a blog in the future

and i ran into a problem.

When i attempt to fix a line it will edit the line above and below it instead of the line my cursor is on (the line i wanted to fix)

im not sure what's causing this issue and i don't see any code that would cause this issue.

i been trying to troubleshoot the issue for a couple of days

its making editing my refences on this sandbox difficult.

anyone got suggestions?

Last edited:
You seem to be using the visual editor, which can be a bit buggy. I'd recommend using the source editor instead. Even if it's a bit harder at first, it'll be a lot less painful once you're used to it.

You seem to be using the visual editor, which can be a bit buggy. I'd recommend using the source editor instead. Even if it's a bit harder at first, it'll be a lot less painful once you're used to it.
the bug still happens even in source editor where it edits the line above and below it instead of the line that i wanted to fix.

I don't see anything particularly anomalous in the source. I have had issues with editing long pages for long periods of time without refreshing. If that doesn't fix it, I'm not sure what will.

I don't see anything particularly anomalous in the source. I have had issues with editing long pages for long periods of time without refreshing. If that doesn't fix it, I'm not sure what will.
refreshing didn't work. i wonder if it has something to do with these weird symbols

it woulnd't let me copy and paste it here so i took a picture

Edit: i can't get rid of it

i found the issue

apparetnly tabbing over in an attempt to create a paragraph indentation caused the bug

i deleted all instances where i did that at and it stopped the bug

You can use this code instead, if there are lots of references.

==References==
{{scroll box|content={{reflist|2}}}}
{{Discussions}}

Back