• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imoogi vs Dumb Devil Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
You heard the title

Mori Hui Vs Asta both 6-A

Asta can be in devil union for however long if it cant be added for that reason then idc I just want some fun.

If this is a stomp we can remove some limbs from Mori Hui until it's even.

speed equalized.

Last edited:
can't restrict that even if you restrict that AM is useless since mori doesn't use magic
Well I can restrict him only to tier 6-A since he jumps tiers with his amps you can’t use them.

Although now that I’m really thinking about it I think even if we took away his arms and leg he would still win so this is a stomp I’ll message a mod to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back